Suzanne Marie Schultz
Missing since December 1, 1978 from Black Earth, Dane County, Wisconsin.
Classification: Lost, Injured, Missing
* Date Of Birth: April 2, 1961
* Age at Time of Disappearance: 17 years old
* Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'6" (168 cm); 120 lbs (54 kg)
* Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Shoulder length brown hair; green eyes. Wears glasses.
* Dentals: Available. She had five restorations done, rest of the teeth in good shape.
* DNA: in CODIS
* AKA: Sue, Susan
Circumstances of Disappearance
Schultz was last seen leaving her home in December of 1978. Her exact date of disappearance is unknown.
Schultz contacted her family on July 29, 1979 from Tampa, Florida, where she was believed to be staying with a male companion. She said that she would be returning home, but she failed to do so.
The vehicle in which she was traveling was later found abandoned in Chicago, Illinois.
Schultz has not been seen or heard from since.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Dane County Sheriff's Office
Det. Linda Kohlmeyer
Agency Case Number: 020038393
NCIC Number: M-992510903http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1182dfwi.html