Unidentified White Female
* The victim was discovered on August 17, 1978 in Marietta, Love County, Oklahoma
* Skeletal Remains
* Estimated age: 30-50 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5'0"
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Long, straight, and light brown hair. Fake fingernails and toenails - painted red and blue.
* Clothing: None
* Dentals: Available. Moderate to heavy attrition on anterior teeth, upper and lower. Moderate bone loss, upper and lower anterior areas. Heavy stain on lingual of lower anterior teeth. Light stain other areas. Light calculus - lingual of lower anterior, interproximal of upper posterior teeth. Teeth in good alignment. Class I occlusion.
The victim was found face down in a ditch, about 15 feet off the side of Highway 77, about 8 1/2 miles south of Marietta, Oklahoma.
The body was badly decomposed and the autopsy determined that the woman died of a gunshot wound to the chest.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Office of the Chief Medical Examiner
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: