Unidentified White Male
* The victim was discovered on November 2, 2008 in Pittsburg, Canadian County, Oklahoma
* Estimated Date of Death: 3 years prior
* Partial Skeletal Remains
* Estimated age: 50-70 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 70"
* Distinguishing Characteristics:
* Clothing: Elastic waistband from male - type cotton briefs bearing the label "Allstar, size large". Unlabeled black shoe insole.
* Dentals: Not available.
* Fingerprints: Not available.
Cranium and incomplete skeletal finding discovered in wooded area near 14th hole of Arrowhead golf course.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Office of the Chief Medical Examiner
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: