Unidentified White Male
* The victim was discovered on May 11, 2007 in Creedmoor, Granville County, North Carolina
* Estimated Date of Death: Months; 2007
* State of Remains: Not recognizable - Moderate Decomposition
* Cause of Death: Unknown
* Estimated age: 30-45 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: Height measured at 5'4". Weight measured at 117 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown hair color. Eye color is unknown.
* Dentals: Unknown if records are available. Dentals charted. Tooth decay noted on number 8, 19, 30, and 31. Tooth numbers 4 and 15 have very worn almost flat occlusal surfaces.
* DNA: Available in FBI NMPDD.
* Fingerprints: Available at Granville Sheriff's Department.
The unidentified white male was found by a jogger near Falls Lake.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
North Carolina, Office of the Chief Medical Examiner
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: ME 07-4249http://www.doenetwork.org/hot/hotcase1911.html