Unidentified White Male
* The victim was discovered on November 6, 2003 in Masonboro, Brunswick County, North Carolina
* Estimated Date of Death: Unknown
* State of Remains: Not recognizable - Near complete or complete skeleton
* cause of Death: Unknown
* Estimated age: 55-75 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: Height est. 67" or 5'7". Weight cannot be estimated.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Hair and eye color are unknown.
* Dentals: Available. Upper and lower jaw present with one or more teeth present. Numerous teeth missing ante-mortem.
* DNA: Available
* Fingerprints: Unavailable
The unidentified white male was found alongside the road at Hwy 74-76 east of Highway 421.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
North Carolina, Office of the Chief Medical Examiner
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: ME 03-9421http://doenetwork.org/hot/hotcase1907.html