Unidentified White Male
* The victim was discovered on January 30, 2002 in Brooklyn, Kings County, New York
* Estimated age: 55-60 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 70"; 180 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown-gray, straight hair; blue eyes. Scar on right hip. Appendix absent.
* Tattoos: "Barbara" and "Teri" on dorsal left wrist.
* Dentals: Available. Lower jaw had no teeth.
* Fingerprints: Available
* DNA: Available; CODIS.
Male found unresponsive in street (location unknown).
Taken to Wyckoff Heights Hospital, where he was pronounced.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
New York County Medical Examiners Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: