Unidentified Asian Male
* The victim was discovered on September 28, 1999 in Longport, Atlantic County, New Jersey
* Estimated Date of Death: September 27, 1999
* Cause of Death: asphyxia due to drowning
* Estimated year of birth: 59 - 69; 1930 - 1940
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5'0" - 5'2"; 115 - 125 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Possibly Korean. Black hair, was dyed brown or black, but there were gray roots; Brown Eyes.
* Distinguishing Marks: A six (6) inch scar in his liver from surgery.
* Clothing: Jeans, a striped shirt, a belt, and sneakers.
* Personal Effects: There was a key found with him.
* Fingerprints: Available
* Dentals: Available
This male was found washed up on the beach in Longport, NJ on September 28, 1999.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
New Jersey State Police
Longport Police Department
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: