Unidentified Black Male
* The victim was discovered on March 9, 1998 in Baltimore, Baltimore City County, Maryland
* Estimated Date of Death: Weeks
* State of Remains: Decomposed
* Estimated age: 50-65 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5' 10"; 121 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Black, short hair; beard and mustache. Long fingernails. Thin build.
* Clothing: White "Van Huesen" shirt; black slacks; black belt; green army jacket; black socks and shoes.
* Dentals: Upper and lower jaw had no teeth during life.
The victim was found lying in a vacant building at 1215 Morton Street, Baltimore, Maryland on March 9, 1998.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Maryland State Police/MD Center for Missing
410-290-1620 x 380
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: