# Unidentified White Female Located on January 28, 1981 in Bossier Parish, Louisiana
# Cause of death was homicide
# Estimated Date of Death: 4-6 weeks prior
* Estimated age: 16 - 21 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5'5"- 5'6"; 125-140 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Possibly Native. Medium build. Straight, shoulder length, blonde hair; her eye color is unknown.
* Clothing: Blue jeans, long sleeve, white shirt with small stripes of pink, blue and yellow. A long-sleeved, button-up, beige sweater with a hood, Evonne Goolagong tennis shoes. On the sides of the shoes were written the names "Michael Brisco, David; Resha and D. Davies". White athletic socks with blue and yellow stripes. Men's white briefs; a white bra. She also had a leather belt with a large Buffalo head belt buckle.
* Dentals: Available. Braces on teeth.
The victim was located at an old logging road off of Louisiana Highway 157, in northeast in Bossier Parish, Louisiana on January 28, 1981.
She had been stabbed in the chest several times. A kitchen knife, believed to be the murder weapon, was found plunged into the ground near her body.
She may have been a victim of serial killer Henry Lee Lucas. He was brought to the site where the body was found and told investigators he recognized the area. He subsequently admitted he killed the victim, was arrested and eventually indicted by a grand jury. Lucas died in prison before he could return to Bossier Parish to stand trial on a murder charge. He never revealed any clues as to who the victim was or where he might have picked her up.
The perpetrator would have to have known the area to find the little road where she was located.
If you have any information concerning this victim's identity, please contact:
Bossier Parish Sheriff's Office
LSU FACES Lab
You may remain anonymous when submitting information to any agency.
Agency Case Number:
Florida Missing Children Information Clearinghouse
LSU FACES Lab http://doenetwork.org/cases/61ufla.html