Unidentified Asian Male
* The victim was discovered on December 4, 1998 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin.
* Estimated Date of Death: 1982-1993.
* State of Remains: Skeletal.
* Cause of Death: Unknown.
* Estimated Age: 28-87 years old.
* Approximate Height and Weight: 4'8" to 5'4" and unknown weight.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Hair and eye color is unknown. Ethnicity believed to be Vietnamese.
* Clothing: Remnants of a dress shirt, scrub pants (size 32 x 32) with label "MHC-A & MHC no acute" (MHC means Milwaukee County Mental Health),
boxer shorts (size 32) on inside out, and dark plain loafer-type shoes. Other cloth remnants were recovered.
* Dentals: Edentulous. It is believed that the individual wore dentures. No dentures were recovered at the scene.
* DNA: mtDNA samples submitted to UNT, tests not yet complete.
* Fingerprints: Not available.
* Other: A copy of the anthropological exam is available. Many hand and foot bones missing, sternum absent.
The victim's partially articulated skeleton was found by a pest control inspector at the Thielan Tanning Company, under the 27th Street Viaduct.
The skeleton had been sheltered by steel plates that were leaning against a wall.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Milwaukee County Medical Examiner's Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: 1998-2676; NamUs 7709