Unidentified White Female
* The victim was discovered on July 7, 1989 in Mellwood, Phillips County, Arkansas
* Probable Year of Death: 1989
* State of Remains: Decomposed
* Estimated age: 20-60 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5'5"; 107 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: 1 linear scar noted on the medial surface of the right knee, measuring 2 1/2 inches in length; there are transversely oriented linear scars of the left wrist, each measuring 1 inch and grouped in pairs of 2.
* Clothing: Gray slacks which are inverted and inner seams are apparent externally; white nylon panties; white bra; blue t-shirt with short sleeves.
* Fingerprints: Hands Not Recovered
* Dentals: Available; #3 root canal-mesio-occluo-buccio-lingual alloy, #4 root canal-mesio-occlusal alloy, #7 mesio-lingual composite, #8 disto-lingual; mesio-lingual composite, #9 root canal-mesio-
* DNA: No sample available to submit
The victim was found floating face up by a tugboat crew, in the Mississippi river at marker 617, in Mellwood, Arkansas on July 7, 1989.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Arkansas State Crime Laboratory
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.