Unidentified Hispanic Male
* The victim was discovered on February 23, 1982 in Hanover County, Virginia
* Estimated Date of Death: 3 months prior
* Manner of Death: He had been shot several times in the head and chest.
* Estimated age: 25-45 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5'6"; 190-195 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Likely of South American origin. Dark brown, short hair, balding. Stocky build. He was missing his appendix & gall. An old scar, with unknown cause for surgery, of right anterior hip. Tattoos if present could not be identified. No beard or mustache.
* Clothing: He was wearing a thick, white knit ski sweater, with gray and red horizontal band across the mid chest over a baby blue t-shirt that reads, "Someone went to Florida and all I got was this lousy T-shirt." A pair of new, tan cowboy boots and brown support socks.
* Jewelry: He was wearing an 18 carat gold crucifix on gold chain and a Seiko watch with the dates in English and Spanish. The watch had been sold outside the United States, and never been turned in for repairs. The name Lucy and the date 4-14-75 are on his wedding band.
* Dentals: Available. A gold crown. Teeth are in good repair.
* Fingerprints: Some prints recovered.
Ring engraved with "Lucy" and "4-14-75"
The victim was located in a thicket on the side of Interstate 95, north of Doswell in Hanover County, Virginia on February 23, 1982.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Richmond Medical Examiner's Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: 84-0648; MIS 90-81-00-0751; C099740/CME95-82
Washington Post 3/13/07