Unidentified White Female
* The victim was discovered on December 6, 1979 in Baltimore, Baltimore City County, Maryland
* Estimated Date of Death: Days prior
* Estimated age: 13-17 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5'5" (165 cm); 89 lbs (40 kg)
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown, short, straight, 2 1/2 inches long hair; blue eyes. She was short limbed due to abnormal development.
* Dentals: Available.
* Clothing: She was wearing a long sleeve blouse with white, blue and beige print.
The victim was recovered from Cabana Road in Fort Smallwood Park on December 6, 1979.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Baltimore Police Department
Maryland Office of the Chief Medical Examiner
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
79-2216A / 79-75U / 098676 http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/615ufmd.html