Unidentified White Female
* The victim was discovered on February 9, 2005 in the Hudson River in Hoboken, Hudson County, New Jersey
* Estimated Date of Death: November 1, 2004
* Estimated Year of Birth: 1970-1980
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5'3" - 5'5"; 145 - 165 lbs
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown hair with blonde streaks and shoulder length; brown/hazel eyes. Medium to stocky build. Pierced ears. She had very short nails and pink toenail polish. No tattoos.
* Clothing: One black cowboy boot with a hole in the sole and two dark colored socks with floral design. A Citizens quartz watch with a black band.
* Fingerprints: Available
* Dentals: Available. Several fillings.
* DNA: Available in CODIS
It was determined that the woman drowned because there were no obvious signs of trauma no bullet holes or stab wounds. Investigators do not believe that her death was a homicide.
The woman was fingerprinted, but her prints did not turn up in the State Police database.
Although the woman was found in Hoboken, she could have entered the river at any point.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
New Jersey State Police
Hoboken Police Department
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
NCMEC #: NCMCU10135
NCIC Number: U-850006026http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/207ufnj.html