Unidentified White Female
* The victim was discovered on October 28, 1989 in Maricopa County, Arizona
* Estimated age: 18-45 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5'4"; 130 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Light brown hair that is up to 8 inches long. She had a healing broken bone in her face from a past injury.
* Dentals: Available. She was missing several teeth.
This woman was found in a dry canal near El Mirage Road and Cactus Road. She died of a drug overdose.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Maricopa County Medical Examiner
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Source Information: http://www.maricopa.gov/Medex/Unidentified...caseNum=89-2409http://www.doenetwork.org/hot/hotcase782.html