Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to This week's adventure in Perth. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

This week's adventure in Perth->Members Area->This week's Poll (Closed)
Forum Rules So what's it all about?

Each week, early on Friday (actual time will vary depending on where on the planet you happen to be) I'll put up Friday's strip and also a Poll question. The question will be to do with what will happen the following week. The poll will close late Saturday / early Sunday to give me time to draw Monday's strip.

Anyone who is a member of the forum can vote in the poll and be a part of telling me what to do! But you need to keep a few things in mind when you go to cast your vote:

1) You can vote, or you can view the results. You can't do both. So if you click on the "View Results - Null Vote" button, it will show you the results of the current poll, but you will give up your vote for that poll.

2) Guests can view the Poll, but can't vote.

3) There is a new poll each week. When a poll is closed, nobody will be able to vote or post in that poll. Old Polls will stay on the forum, but won't show up after fifteen days. If you want to see a previous poll, click on the last box on the right at the bottom of the forum, where it says "last 15 days" and select an earlier cutoff.

4) If you want to make any comments on earlier Polls (or anythingto do with TwaiP) you will need to go to the Community section.

5) In the event of a tie, the first person who made a post indicating their preference for one of the options that is in the tie will have the 'tie breaker' vote.

There is no strip on Saturday or Sunday.

Open Suggestion Thread!, (Instead of a poll)
Dr Neo Lao
Posted: Dec 15 2006, 04:55 PM

Don't mess with Gunmonkey

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Rather than a poll, this week it's an open suggestion weekend.

Here's the question: What does Hovea ask for as payment?

Be creative, you can respond more than once. I'll pick the best one on Sunday afternoon and that'll be the one used next week.

It's gonna be a blast!
Philosopher Shale
Posted: Dec 17 2006, 08:29 AM

The Get Fresh Dude

Group: Member
Member No.: 7

Oooh, ah ... what does one give a floating black thingummy?

Maybe he's shy, and he could ask Dude to return to his realm on his behalf and chat him up to a female shade (assuming shades have genders)? That's all I can think of. I don't see where he'd have the need for currency or any such mundane thing.

This post has been edited by Philosopher Shale on Dec 17 2006, 08:30 AM
Dr Neo Lao
Posted: Dec 17 2006, 12:19 PM

Don't mess with Gunmonkey

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

...he could ask Dude to return to his realm on his behalf and chat him up to a female shade...

You know, I'd never have thought of that!

Well, it was a difficult choice but after much careful deliberation, I've sifted through the mountain of replies and decided to go with ... *drumroll* ... Philosopher Shale's suggestion! What an upset, no-one could have predicted it! cheerful.GIF

Stay tuned for this week's romantic adventure....
« Next Oldest | This week's Poll (Closed) | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive