"The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things.
It surrounds us, penetrates us, and binds the galaxy together." - Obi Wan Kenobi
are available for force users of any age or ability. These are innate amongst all force sensitives although not refined.
are for Youngling level users. Any youngling will be trained in these Force powers, as well as have their innate Force abilities refined.
are for Jedi Padawan, Sith Apprentices and Rebel Trainees. Characters of this level should be using powers more specific towards the style of fighting they will specialize in.
are for Jedi Knight, Sith Initiates, and Rebel Champions. Characters of this level should be working on refining their battle skills and honing their abilities to prepare for their Master level trials.
<center><div style="width:200; text-align:justify;">Red skills are only for Masters, Darths, and Vindcators and must be approved by Admins.
<br><br>Skills in CAPITALS are not allowed without express written permission from an Admin
<center><table border="0" width="300px" cell spacing="5px 5px 5px 5px" cell padding="5px 5px 5px 5px"><div style="width:300px; text-align:justify;">
There are four main styles of combat Force skills. A Jedi or Sith will specialize in one.
<br><br>Nature: Force skills that allow the Sith or Jedi to manipulate the natural elements around them. This includes skills such as Force Shock and later Plant Surge as well as Befriend Animal.
<br>Healing: This includes such abilities as Force Healing. It is a highly specialized area of combat and Jedi or Sith trained in first aid abilities will not have many combat abilities.
<br>Battle Readiness: These are the skills that Jedi and Sith use to help direct the battles with abilities such as Force Valor or Battle Meditation.
<br>Combat/ Telekinesis: These are the abilities most strictly related to lightsaber combat and telekinesis in combat. Abilities a Jedi or Sith in this specialization would look at Dun Moch or Saber Throw.
<div style="width:400; text-align:justify;">
Telepathy * * * *
The very basic ability to mentally communicate over vast or small distances. Every Force user is able to use it.
Force Body * * * *
- A Force technique that allowed any Force-sensitive to push their body endurance past a safe limit, ignoring health and well-being in order to sustain their connection to the Force.
Force Seeing * * * *
A basic Force ability, allowing users to see even in the dark.
Force Sense * * * *
- Is one of the most basic Force abilities. It can be used to feel another being's feelings, ripples in the Force due to momentous or tramatic events, impending danger, and the presence of another Force user be they light or dark.
Precognition * * * *
- The ability of some level of foresight, universal to all Force sensitives.
Force Empathy * * * *
- Picking up impressions through the Force of an individuals emotional state.
Art of Movement* * * *
- A higher form of movement used by the Jedi Order. Training began with Younglings running obstacle courses increasing in difficulty as they aged.
Force Jump* * * *
- Uses the Force to augment a user's natural leaping ability.
Force Pull* * * *
- A basic ability that allowed the user to pull a material item closer to them. The greater the apitude and training the heavier an object an wider a radius could be affected.
Force Push* * * *
- The opposite of Force pull, greater aptitude could launch things into the air.
Tapas* * * *- A Force power that allows the user to draw on the Force to stay warm in a cold environment.
Force Shock *
- Sends a tiny spark towards the enemy that can be used to track them, or can be thrown to injure. It lasts little over 5 seconds, and disappates in a tiny burst of heat.
Force Repulse *
- A powerful telekinetic technique which creates rapidly expanding Force ripples that can fling nearby objects away at high velocity.
Malacia * * *
- The Jedi utilizes the enemy's equilibrium against them, and causes a state of nausea and dizziness in the opponent. Sometimes causing vomiting, the attack is rarely blocked from more advanced practitioners of the Force, and is not considered a dark side technique because it causes no physical harm.
Force Speed *
- Also known as burst of speed, this ability allowed the user to maintain sprinting speeds for a brief time. Greater aptitude grants greater boost OR greater duration.
Force Bellow *
- A power in which the user aplifies their voice using the Force.
Breath Control * * *
- A Force power that allows the user to shut down the body after long periods without oxygen. Ability increases as it is practiced.
Force Comprehension * *
- the ability to absorb and interpret great quantities of information rapidly by speeding up the user's neural processors.
Force Healing *
- A power that allowed the user to accelerate the natural healing process by using the Force. Initial use requires meditation, but greater learned aptitude usually granted faster regeneration without the need for meditation
Force Listening *
- Reasonably enhanced hearing through the force. While users cannot use it to hear through walls or ships hulls, with training it could be perfected enough to hear a whispered conversation across a cantina.
Plant Surge *
- The Force user employs the power of nature, causing the plant life around them to grow at accelerated rates and to their own designs, allowing them to ensnare their enemies in some situations.
- A Light-sided healing ability that allows the user to either heal themselves or an ally from injury, an unconscious state or exhaustion. Even near-death could be tended to by proficient healing-users of this art.
Torture by Chagrin *
- A powerful Dark side power that forced the target to relive all of their worst memories - painful and embarrassing alike. The user had no control over which memories the victim relived, and the victim could be found to have a slight efficiency and intelligence gain once fully recovered.
Force Barrier * * *
- The user uses the Force in order to project a shield of energy. This is dependent on the individuals skill in the Force, and its application can vary from deflecting energy and physical attacks, to trapping an enemy and preventing movement, or nullifying sonic rifle attacks.
Force Vision *
- An extremely rare and uncontrollable Force event that develops solely in meditation or Alchaka.
Force Enlightenment *
- A light-side power restricted to one use per battle. Takes the defensive skill the Jedi is most skilled in and pushes it to it's maximum potential.
Dun Moch *
- A form of combat that uses distraction and doubt, usually through taunting, in conjunction with lightsaber battle.
Force Valor *
- A Force power that increases the resolve, accuracy, and speed of one's self and one's allies. Only useable in battle for a limit of three posts per battle.
- A Force power requiring deep meditation, Farsight is the ability to gain vague impressions of events happening in other places or times through the Force.
Alchaka * *
- An extremely personal Force techinque. Used during meditation, it was a rigorous exercise that was very hard to perfect. Alchaka involved the repetition of certain positions and the movements between the positions in order to clear the mind and attune the body. Causes exhaustion in any user.
Comprehend Speech *
- An ability that enables the user to understand the spoken language of any sentient he/she is interacting with. Requires high ability in telepathy.
Saber Throw *
- Must have a lightsaber with a locking on button, or intense focus with the Force holding the button down. Involves the Force user flinging away the lightsaber to cut through obstacles in a boomerang fashion. This ability does not allow the user to engage in combat telekinetically.
Alter environment * *
- A technique that allows one aspect of the battle environment to be altered; causing a fog to form on the battlefield is one example. This ability is limited to 4 posts per battle and quality of the alteration depends on telekinesis stats.
Animal Befriending *
- The ability to keep an animal calm. Requires a high skill in telepathy
Battle Meditation *
- A Force ability that considerably boosts the morale, stamina, and overall battle prowess of a characters allies. User cannot be engaged in battle.
- A Force power wherein a characters <b>own</b> morale and fighting spirit are augmented through sheer focus. Causes exhaustion, limited to 3 posts.
Force Blinding *
- A technique that causes a blinding flash of energy to emanate from the users hand. One use per battle.
Force Subjugate *
- Allowed the user to attack the mind of an opponent, distracting them or breaking concentration. This could be used on wild beasts to either calm them or enrage them.
Force Throw *
- An ability that causes objects to be hurled towards a target at an astounding velocity.
Force Persuasion *
- The use of the Force to exert influence over a sentients mind. Some sentients are immune to this ability.
Disable Droid *
- Fires a burst of energy at a droid that causes short-circuiting by overall does no damage to the inorganic other than disabling its functions.
Force Orb *
- Can only be used under water, creates a ball of air and hurls it towards an opponent.
Force Lightning *
- An ability predominantly used by the Sith. A purely offensive, energy-based attack that channels the Force down through the limbs hurling arcing bolts of electricity towards an opponent. Chain lightning is not allowed.
Force Fear *
- An attack on the targets inner mind that causes an unshakeable fear in the opponent that sometimes becomes as strong as to cause them to flee, this is often seen as a Dark Side power. However, some uses by good Jedi have been recorded in order to defuse a dangerous situation.
Force Wind *
- An ancient Sith technique, now utilized by both sides, that allows the user to manipulate and channel air currents.
Battle Precognition *
- A Master level ability, used in combat situations that allowed one to sense the flows of the Force and anticipate an opponents moves. This increases reaction time, not necessarily dodge-ability.
Alter Damage * *
- An ability that allows a Master to limit the amount of damage done by their lightsaber.
Alter Image *
- A Master level ability allowing the master to, for a limited time, alter their personal features. Loss of concentration or unconsciousness will result in loss of ability.
Force Scream *- Lets out a scream through the Force that can sometimes be heard even light years away. The scream can be as devastating as to cause buildings to collapse and droids to be destroyed, usually from rage.
- A Force power that allows the Jedi or Sith to suspend themeselves against the force of gravity.
Force Storm *
- A powerful and difficult-to-learn technique that combined Force Lightning and Force Whirlwind to cause something akin to a tropical storm over a small, usually concentrated area.
Force Stun *
- Uses the Force to attack the enemy and sets back their mind, though is ineffective against non-organics. Limited 1 post<br>
<div align=left>Force Stasis Field *
- Places all nearby enemies into a stasis field which causes no damage to them and allows for non-lethal arrests, escapes and the ability to sneak by enemies if required. Limited 1 post</div><br>
<div align=left>Force Wave *
- One of the most powerful forms of Force push, it is a wave of pure Force-energy that pulses from the Force user and knocks back anything within the blast radius. </div><br>
<div align=left>Force Weapon * *
- The user channels the Force into their weapons, allowing a greater amount of power to be placed into it. Using this, the weapon can be more damaging to wield, and can even block lightsaber strikes, though only lasts a brief period of time.</div><br>
<div align=left>Force Whirlwind *
- A highly advanced form of Force push, Sith and Jedi would alter the air currents around an opponent turning it into a maelstrom. </div><br>
<div align=left>Force Choke *
- Can cause immobility and choking.
Force Rage * *
- A Dark side ability that required the Jedi to tap into their innermost hates, fears and bad memories, and convert the feelings to anger. Whilst in a rage, their bodily functions were enhanced for a time, but weakened when the rage subsided. If a Light side user were to use Force Rage, their connection to the Light side of the Force could be permanently disrupted unless something happened to break them out of the rage.
FORCE CONCEALMENT *
- A power that allows the user to mask their Force alignment. With limited use, allows the user to shrink their presence in the Force. Molecular manipulation is absolutely forbidden.
ART OF THE SMALL *
- An ability strictly used by those with great healing abilities. It allows the healer to heal down to a molecular level, removing even something as small as a nano-destroyer from their patient.
FORCE PROTECTION * * *
- A limited light-side ability that makes the bearer invulnerable to a wide range of attacks. Max usage- 2 posts per battle. Only Masters, post number limit
ALTERNATIVE FIGHTING FORMS *
- Only Master level characters may create alternate fighting forms. Alternate forms must be submitted to the Admins and approved before use.
FORCE DESTRUCTION * *
- A draining ability used by the Dark side to cause a huge amount of carnage in whatever direction the attack was thrown. It required the gathering of energy from within the Jedi, and would leave the user exhausted after use.
FORCE GRIP *
- A more advanced level of Force choke, used to levitate the target as they are being strangled.
FORCE SLOW *
- A power that slowed the enemy both physically and mentally by clouding their mind.
FORCE DEFLECTION * * *
- An unarmed ability that allowed the Jedi to block incoming attacks, both energy based, and Force-based, with their hands, either nulling or deflecting the attack away.