TCB

Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to TCB: The Collector's Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[Add Reply]  [New Topic]  [New Poll]

- I have returned!!
Scumdogg
Posted: Mar 8 2007, 06:03 PM
 [Quote]

Fake Optimus
Group Icon

Group: Hired Goon
Member No.: 51

Yes, yes, boys and girls. The Mighty Scumdogg has returned, a month behind schedule, but better late than never. Now, onward to a mighty barrage of necroposts the likes of which the world has never seen!!

--------------------
user posted image
 [PM]  [Email]  [Site]  [AOL]
 [Top]
strizzuth
Posted: Mar 8 2007, 07:49 PM
 [Quote]

The apotheosis of ferocious
Group Icon

Group: Hired Goon
Member No.: 32

OMG SCUMDOGG!!!!!!1

--------------------
user posted image
 [PM]  [Email]  [Site]  [AOL]  [Yahoo]  [MSN]
 [Top]
Collector
Posted: Mar 8 2007, 07:54 PM
 [Quote]

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

*gasp*

--------------------
"If I have any more beaver trouble, you'll be the first to know!"
 [PM]  [Email]  [Site]  [AOL]  [Yahoo]
 [Top]
weezin_nina
Posted: Mar 8 2007, 09:52 PM
 [Quote]

Stinky garlic

Group: Member
Member No.: 64

Teehee, I seen you on!!! I was about to send a message going "HEEYS OMG IT"S SCUMDOGGGGGGGGGGGS"Ds!!!!!1123"

Yay! Welcome back. This place has been pretty dead. sad.gif

--------------------
user posted image
 [PM]  [Email]  [Site]  [Yahoo]
 [Top]
Omegaflare
Posted: Mar 8 2007, 11:04 PM
 [Quote]

Bad Dude

Member No.: 69

Man I was just about to ask about you. Good to see you back. For some reason Omegaflare just doesn't seem like Omegaflare with out Scumdogg.

--------------------
Nope, it makes you a good person. Mocking the less fortunate is one of life's greatest pleasures. Like watching those people with those metal hand stick walkers, wobbling left and right, barely having any balance, and then seeing them fall. After you throw their walking sticks REALLY far from them, you throw dirt on their face and mock them for being too proud to use a wheelchair. You know, little things like that make life worth living.
-Marcelo

[PM]  [Email]
 [Top]
ie
Posted: Mar 9 2007, 02:33 AM
 [Quote]

Living vicariously through himself

Member No.: 4

I sent you a PM a few weeks ago, just to let you know. It explains everything that you should probably know.

Also, I AM active again here at The BC, it's just school has been murdering me. Almost literally. Shit's hard; I have all of this work that no mortile could handle, due in a short period of time. I'm 'bouts ta get a couple hours of sleep before completing a Massive project, the likes of which have never been seen before in the ie camps. I'm able to get it done, but that'll be a good four+ hours working on it with frequent breaks. That is, if I actually work on it, which, you never know.

I estimate that by next Thursday, most of my classes will be over and most of my shit will be finished. I've ranted at length about this somewhere around here, so look for it if you're really interested Scums, but basically, by that time, I should be back to the regular ieitus posting scheme.
 [PM]  [Email]
 [Top]
« Next Oldest | Announcements | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

[Topic Options]  [Add Reply]  [New Topic]  [New Poll]

2001-2012
Mighty links: Final Fantasy Origins - Amazon.com - Play-Asia.com

Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive