Quick Log In

Board Offline
Hello everybody!

Iím sorry about falling inactive (again). Iím even more sorry to say that Anna, Ivy and I have been bitten by walkers (or zombies if youíre unfamiliar with The Walking Dead) and now run a TWD role-play (called Ambulans Mortuus).

Ivy and I were hoping to manage ZI as well as AM, but the latterís grown more active and demanding than we anticipated (much to our delight)! As a result, weíre unable to dedicate the time to keep both sites fresh and active unfortunately.

At a much, much, much later point, we hope to have the time to rejig ZI and start afresh on Jcink and implement some of their cool features (such as their store system).

Former players can still log in to view their threads, as well as post to them and PM each other (I think).

In case youíre interested in an active zombie role-play, hereís the link to Ambulans Mortuus!

Iím sorry about letting down those few people who were still interested in ZI. Thank you for sticking with us this long! :)
Your account username
Your account password
  • T
  • o
  • g
  • g
  • l
  • e

• C
  • b
  • o
  • x

Zoanthrope Coalitions & Police Departments
Species List

Police Jobs List

Who's Who List

Deputy Chief
FSU & FAU

Assistant Chief
ASU, CID & SS

Canidae

Cell

Spam

The Swamp

Directories & Affiliates
RPG-Directory Midnight Wars RPG-D

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0584 seconds · Archive