TOS, or WereCat witch ever you prefer. Age:
27How did you find us?:
How many times do I have to tell you that my exhistance here is entirely Richard's fault and I shall never forgive him. EVER!Name:
Clara Jones Nickname/Alias:
I would like to lead into her becoming a police apprentice. I'd also like to have her involved in the ASU. Does Your Character Have A KID Card?
Dog (Pitbull).Power Level:
May think that she's an Alpha till challenged. Rank:
Rogue.Human Appearance: Eye Colour:
Brown Hair Colour:
Brown but sometimes died red or red/brown.Height:
Average fitness give or take how much fast food she consumes compared to jogging. (HA! jogging.......)Distinguishing Features:
Clara has a set of scars on her left arm that were left there from when she was first bitten.Face Claim:
Sara Rue (I swear that I don't have a thing for Playbys named Sara... or characters named Sara because this one is clearly named Clara.)Image found here.Animal Appearance: Size:
20" at the shoulderBuild:
Average. In dog form, Clara's body is somewhat muscled, but most of it comes from the breed of dog that she is. Not her actually working to be that strong.Colour:
White coat with brown spots on her back and a brown spot on her right eye.Alpha Appearance:
NA If I have her long enough, I will add this informationSize: Build: Colour:Strengths:
1. Keen fassion sense. Just check out that awesome big bow.
3. She has enough confidence to BS her way out of most tight spots.
4. A surprisingly good sprinter if the need to run should arise for her to run to the nearest shelter, car, bike, or to duck behind the closest friend whom happens to be heavily laidened with firearms.
5. Clara has a great deal of faith that keeps her going even in tight spots where she feels suddenly small, helpless, and insignificant.
6. This puppy can get along with most people in both human form and dog form.Weaknesses:
1. While having the ability to talk big and BS a lot, unlike many of the zoans wandering around Killamarsh, Clara lacks the ability to back up what she may say.
2. She has the wonderful ability of under estimating a situation.
3. She will drive while applying makeup.
4. A weak stomach makes Clara both easily sea sick, and has her feeling like she needs to throw up at the smell of something like, oh say, raw fish left on the counter over night. While she has a new sense of smell from her dog side, and a dog might find that smell absolutely fascinating, Clara is still so human that she does not. I also might add that after a night of being a dog and rolling in who knows what, waking up is not pleasant for Clara.
5. If Clara is getting herself into trouble, she doesn't always realize it right away. Problems ranging from her check book, running out of gas, boyfriends from hell, or the occasional cereal robber / killer / molester / (and/or) Kerby vacuum cleaner salesman stalking her down a dark alley way.
6. Beyond being a decent sprinter, Clara is not an athletic person.
7. Because of her ability to BS or talk big, she lacks the ability to take some matters as seriously as she should. Sometimes this is a way of shielding herself from the situation.
8. Her animal is a putbull witch has a terrible reputation. In some cases this is well earned but not in this case.Personality:
At first glance, Clara looks like a well put together girl. Someone who is all together both in mind and organization. She kept different folders for her assignments in school, she owns a label gun and sometimes labels are made from it, but when it comes to crunch time, she can mess up, she can loose paper work, and she can completely loose track of what day it is, even if she has a calendar on her.
Clara knows that there are people out there not to be trusted, but she still tries to give most people the benefit of the doubt. This is a trait to her personality that can, and has, come back to bite her on the tail side. Because of this, after first being proven wrong, she is likely to be cautious around that person until they prove themselves trust worthy in her eyes again.Likes
1. Sarcasm is the Bitch's best friend. Like it, Use it, Love it, become more indignant with it.
2. Hair die. Sometimes Clara's hair will be died red. She also likes things that go in her hair. (Except for gum.)
3. Expensive coffee.
4. Her car.
5. Her family and her friends.
6. The ocational alcoholic beverage.
8. Costume jewelry.
9. Organization and the idea of being organized.Dislikes
1. Drunk idiots.
2. People smoking too close to her.
3. People who are sarcastic back to her even when she starts it first.
4. Bad smells.
5. People who chat speak out loud in verbal conversations. Espceically if they have a valley girl accent. (For instance: "Like O-M-G-Exclamation POINT!!! S-T-F-U")
6. Despite all of her efforts to become an organized person she just doesn't seem to be able to get there. Something is always missing, and it is normally the thing that she needs the most.History:
When Clara was very little, she grew up, with her older brother, Charley, in a small town. If she didn't know people by name she at least knew them by sight and reputation. Her family owned a convenience store and her father worked there, opening it in the morning and closing it at night. Her mother was a stay at home mom, only starting work part time in their family convenience store after Clara started school. Her families furniture had never been fancy, but designed to fulfill a need. A lot of polished hard wood, and only a couple of over stuffed chairs. Clara's mother kept the home spotless and cooked most of the food that their family ate. Cooking and cleaning had been something that Clara had taken for granted and only realized it when she was on her own. To this day, Clara's mother's abilities still bewilder her and Clara wishes that she had paid more attention to them so that she might have been able to master the secrets of keeping a clean home and cooking.
At the age of 8, Clara started riding horses. Her mother had a friend who needed help managing their barns, and in return for Clara mucking out a stall or two, she was allowed to take one of the horses out on a ride. She worked at the barns after school and on weekends. On occasion, her brother tagged along with her, but his real fascination was in the garage working on car, motorcycles, and tractors. He tought her the basics about maintaining a vehicle like changing a tire, and the oil. Clara's attention expand that much further when it came to cars. She knew that they took gas to go, and that to work they needed work, but there were a lot of things that seemed more important to her at that time. School, the horses, heck, even the farm dogs seemed more interesting than working on cars.
School was important to Clara's family. That meant that it was supposed to be important to Clara. While Clara never received a failing mark in school, she never managed to get all As either. She just managed to get through her classes at they above average, but not spectacular, levels. Life continued on it's own path on auto pilot till Clara was 16.
At the age of 16, Clara lost her mother to a drunk driver. The loss devastated, not only her, but her father and her brother. She tried to keep up with the house work for the rest of her family, but her skills weren't nearly as good as her mother's. Her brother started fighting with her father over things that Clara could only describe as trivial. Charley blamed their father for their mother's death and it left Clara in the middle trying to pick up the pieces. Soon after, Charley left with nothing but a car full of tools and a box of cloths and things seemed to become less stressed in their house with only half of the family that Clara had, less than a year before.
It took a few months before Clara and her father could have a conversation about their days that didn't feel awkward or forced. By that time, Clara was 17. Her last year in high school went fast and it wasn't till she graduated that she had gotten back in contact with her brother threw letters. Her brother, whom still refused to come home, was willing to become a pen pal.
Clara moved on to study criminal justice. She was determined to fix what ever she could in her town and she felt that she understood about everything she could from the criminal aspect, when she graduated. Except for drunk drivers.
Now. Clara is fresh out of school. It was a short time ago that she was on a night shift, stationed outside a house of a suspect. Her mentors went in, and she was supposed back them up. A large dog rushed out of the house, straight into Clara. In the confusion, the dog had gotten a hold of her arm and broken skin. her mentors had rounded back on the dog, and at the sound of a gun, the monstrous dog took off down the road. A few stitches and a rabies shot later, and Clara had hardly given the dog another thought.
At the next full moon, Clara went through her first change. She wrecked her living room, woke up naked and believed that she had started sleep walking and having weird dreams. Now she feels an unnatural attraction to Killamarsh. So here she is and completely unaware of what she is getting herself into.