Calendar Members Search Help Portal

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Uvertalk. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

how about live chat?
H-chan
Posted: Oct 19 2007, 01:49 AM

dead freak!!!!

Group: Members
Member No.: 344

yah your right, it can destroy the good ambience of the forum.... how about just link it.... :scream:

but if not... i still have YM.... that's all i can use.... :please:

okie.... anything for UVERworld we can make it right... & more GOOD!

keep it up....

Hera

--------------------
*loves takuya's pelvis thrust*<3
user posted image
*Inside of me, thinking about you changes into the strength to live tomorrow*
user posted image
**credit to SESSHY-chan**
* there's a girl who has nothing but now she have ALL coz for the LOVE of UVERworld- TWINY-chan*
KasakixMizuta4evr
Posted: Oct 19 2007, 09:19 PM

BuKu, KusaPi, and HaseFumi = 愛

Member No.: 75

Since I have been here, traffic has about stopped. We need to do some major PR if we want more traffic... I see people *online at the moment actually* who will probably read but not post. Or just see if their threads have been updated or if they even really care about what's on here. We should get more interactive threads going. More interactive things may attract more people because seriously this forum is pretty much dead... Only a few of us are doing the fighting to keep it up and running....we need something done... :cry:

I'm gonna start a poll, see what others think who may not read this thread?

--------------------
| Most important to me | Tetsuka | Aki | UVERworld | Nobuto | Friends |
user posted image
harana
Posted: Oct 19 2007, 09:26 PM

Affectionately Dubbed "A-sama"

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (KasakixMizuta4evr @ Oct 19 2007, 10:19 PM)
Since I have been here, traffic has about stopped. We need to do some major PR if we want more traffic... I see people *online at the moment actually* who will probably read but not post. Or just see if their threads have been updated or if they even really care about what's on here. We should get more interactive threads going. More interactive things may attract more people because seriously this forum is pretty much dead... Only a few of us are doing the fighting to keep it up and running....we need something done...  :cry:

I'm gonna start a poll, see what others think who may not read this thread?

This is all very true. I just have no idea where else to make our existence known, since we've hit alot of the big UVERfandom places. (And the LJ community is beyond dead too.)

I've wanted to start more interactive things, but I don't think there's much interest. I know eve has tried to involve visitors on uverworld.org and she doesn't get as much input as she would like.

--------------------
user posted image
eve
Posted: Oct 20 2007, 04:29 PM

BuKu Pawaaa!

Group: UVER.org Staff
Member No.: 26

affiliates a-sama, affiliates. I am sure I have told you a lot about this. The number of forumers YUI lover got was thanks to all those affiliates when they started out, and so the admin told me.

Uorg is already getting 400-500 unique visitors a day compared to the 100-200 since last December.

Anyway a-sama, try to establish more control over this forum? Like bring to forum into more order because things are everywhere. We spam a lot, I know, but you have to limit that. Newcomers who come will go :blink: when they see all the spams and 'rubbish' topics. So delete those if you must.

--------------------
Leaving. Leave PM if you want to talk to me.
Blackbutterfly
Posted: Oct 20 2007, 04:38 PM

UVERfan

Member No.: 336

yeah we need some more topics ABOUT Uverworld, now only about new single is alive... Or bring to life old ones, but they're actually fully discussed already.

I know i talk to much and usually it's nonsense or spam...
But it still makes topic be posted everyday. Not just that you come and see all topics last responses before a week or so.

But we really need more topics about UVER.

--------------------
user posted image
eve
Posted: Oct 20 2007, 04:52 PM

BuKu Pawaaa!

Group: UVER.org Staff
Member No.: 26

QUOTE (Blackbutterfly @ Oct 20 2007, 04:38 PM)
yeah we need some more topics ABOUT Uverworld, now only about new single is alive... Or bring to life old ones, but they're actually fully discussed already.

I know i talk to much and usually it's nonsense or spam...
But it still makes topic be posted everyday. Not just that you come and see all topics last responses before a week or so.

But we really need more topics about UVER.

well, why don't you try creating a good topic about that? Just to add on, some stuffs like sangoku road has been discussed over and over again. People need to take more effort to browse through the older hidden thread.

And one last thing, this is just an example.
http://z10.invisionfree.com/UVERtalk/index.php?showtopic=484

I would consider this a serious topic, but do you guys have to discuss things about signature on this thread while you can PM each other about it? What kind of impression will the newcomers get when they see things like that?

--------------------
Leaving. Leave PM if you want to talk to me.
Blackbutterfly
Posted: Oct 20 2007, 04:57 PM

UVERfan

Member No.: 336

you're also saying it in wrong topic ;)
Ok from no on i won't talk what's is not need to be said, gosh that means i'll say anything only once in a week but that's ok :)

--------------------
user posted image
KasakixMizuta4evr
Posted: Oct 20 2007, 09:38 PM

BuKu, KusaPi, and HaseFumi = 愛

Member No.: 75

:shock: me too sorry about that.

--------------------
| Most important to me | Tetsuka | Aki | UVERworld | Nobuto | Friends |
user posted image
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0353 seconds · Archive

The IFSkinzone