Calendar Members Search Help Portal

zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Uvertalk. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  ( Go to first unread post )

Let's talk about FOOD =9
Eggy
Posted: Jan 1 2008, 06:03 PM

DooBeeDooBeeDoo-ism

Group: Members
Member No.: 239

@ obscure0cynical: DDD: It's Japanese?! Dawh~!

Oh, and I forgot to put this in my last post: Pocari Sweat?! Sweat?!

--------------------
user posted image

The Eggy is not meant to be eaten.
rikon
Posted: Jan 1 2008, 06:14 PM

UVERfan

Member No.: 362

yeahh i remember back in phils we had this thing called dandeloin juice O.O

i didnt know what exactly it had to do with dandeloins but it sure tasted good xD

--------------------
true love
She's scared...She's a star...Across the nightmare sky

i will follow the light to find you
obscure0cynical
Posted: Jan 1 2008, 07:14 PM

UVERlistener

Member No.: 267

@ Eggy , yes, what a strange name... at first, I wondered who Mr. Pocari was and why I was drinking his sweat... :waaa:
And then I researched and Pocari, derived from the word 'to float' or something and Sweat refers to how the drink is made from the sweat of their labor, that it is something to be proud of... :@__@: ..... I still don't get it....

--------------------
user posted image
Serriph
Posted: Jan 1 2008, 09:30 PM

UVERlistener

Member No.: 285

QUOTE (obscure0cynical @ Jan 1 2008, 02:31 AM)
@ Eggy.... erm, I totally know which food you're talking about but the name escapes me :fail: ~
Eh? Chopsticks are God! I can't eat anything without them. Heck, I eat pizza with chopsticks *it's a skill*

Yum, bubble tea *drools*
Isn't that originally from China though?

Wow. I worship you for your chopstick skills LOL. I can barely eat noodles with chopsticks. I've been so whitewashed XDD So sad, an Asian that can barely use chopsticks D:

I <333 Bubble Tea. I don't like the tapioca balls though. I like the fruit jelly cubes instead >_> I'm weird I knows DD: It's usually a treat for me though, 'cause there isn't a place in town that serves bubble tea. I actually have to drive thirty minutes to get to somewhere that has it e.e

And I just wiki'ed Bubble tea. It's actually from Taiwan o.o

--------------------
obscure0cynical
Posted: Jan 1 2008, 09:46 PM

UVERlistener

QUOTE (Serriph @ Jan 1 2008, 09:30 PM)
Wow. I worship you for your chopstick skills LOL. I can barely eat noodles with chopsticks. I've been so whitewashed XDD So sad, an Asian that can barely use chopsticks D:

I <333 Bubble Tea. I don't like the tapioca balls though. I like the fruit jelly cubes instead >_> I'm weird I knows DD: It's usually a treat for me though, 'cause there isn't a place in town that serves bubble tea. I actually have to drive thirty minutes to get to somewhere that has it e.e

And I just wiki'ed Bubble tea. It's actually from Taiwan o.o

Hey, it's fine. My best friend came from Japan when she was 6 and she eats sushi by stabbing it with a chopstick like a skewer 0___o; You're not alone in the part of chopstick difficulties....

Yes! Same here, bubble tea is yum, but the tapioca balls kinda ruin it~ We have like a 20 minute drive to the closest place that serves any good asian food *not including take-out*

Eh? bubble tea's from Taiwan??? :shock: I always thought it was from Mainland china.... Oh well~

Uagggggh~ so full...
New Years= stuffing your faces until your stomach explodes when you're korean

Dumpling and rice cake soup
Beef with vegetables in a sweet kind of soup made with soy sauce and other asian yummies
and tons and tons and TOOOONSSS! of pork~~~ :dance:

--------------------
user posted image
Serriph
Posted: Jan 1 2008, 10:11 PM

UVERlistener

Member No.: 285

@obscure0cynical - Hahah, I always thought I was the worst Asian chopstick user in the world XDD Now I know that there's somebody worse than me :D What a relief XDD

At least you're not as far off as I am...I always thought that bubble tea came from Japan e.e I'm such a tool lol. And all of my friends think that I'm weird for not liking the tapioca balls. They don't like sharing with me 'cause I always drink all of the bubble tea and leave all of the tapioca balls for them LOL. Fruit jelly cubes > tapioca balls.

My parents own a Chinese food restaurant so I eat chinese food all the time e.e And there's a Japanese food place down the street (but I've never tried it) and it's run by Chinese people o.O

Yes! That's what I love about being Asian. The yummy yummy food XDD And I bet no other culture forces food upon their children until they're ready to die XD. Whenever I eat with my parents and I say I'm stuffed they're always like "Have some moreee" and then they just pile it onto my plate >_>

The only Asian food I don't like are those weird Chinese herbal soups >_> I don't know if anyone else has had those forced down their throats, but it's pretty awful XD

Wow, what a long post o_o

--------------------
Eggy
Posted: Jan 1 2008, 10:22 PM

DooBeeDooBeeDoo-ism

Member No.: 239

xDDDD! One of the ways to know you're Asian: "You hate to waste food: Even if you're totally full, if someone says they're going to throw away the leftovers on the table, you'll finish them."

@ obscure0cynical: >__> I get it... But it seems a bit disgusting to be drinking something that has "sweat" as the name. xD;;

Does anyone else know about that Quickly Fresh stuff? @__@ It's delicious!

--------------------
user posted image

The Eggy is not meant to be eaten.
H-chan
Posted: Jan 2 2008, 12:58 AM

dead freak!!!!

Member No.: 344

i know it... hehehehe

did you guys know TAHO... or soya milk with caramel syrup & pearls that really yummy in the morning.... one of our native food again....

--------------------
*loves takuya's pelvis thrust*<3
user posted image
*Inside of me, thinking about you changes into the strength to live tomorrow*
user posted image
**credit to SESSHY-chan**
* there's a girl who has nothing but now she have ALL coz for the LOVE of UVERworld- TWINY-chan*
obscure0cynical
Posted: Apr 9 2008, 04:01 PM

UVERlistener

@Eggy

Hm, I guess drinking "Sweat" is disturbing, but I try not to remember that:D

Besides, Ramune tastes better so I don't have to worry about that :dance:

--------------------
user posted image
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0563 seconds · Archive

The IFSkinzone