Calendar Members Search Help Portal

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Uvertalk. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

How did you first hear of UVERworld?
harana
Posted: Oct 24 2006, 09:05 PM

Affectionately Dubbed "A-sama"

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Question for you all:
How did you first hear of UVERworld?

l'll admit, I first came across UVERworld when their song 'Colors of the Heart' was used as one of the opening themes of the anime Blood+ (a very good anime might I add). Upon watching the first episode featuring that song, I found it very catchy and realized I couldn't get it out of my head. Normally, I skip over the opening theme of shows if I've seen it a lot, but I found myself watching the theme to simply hear that song. With the help of Wikipedia, I came to find out that the opening was performed by UVERworld. So yes, I'm a newer fan. :wub:

And the rest is history. ;)

--------------------
user posted image
Sol-Fa
Posted: Oct 26 2006, 10:56 AM

UVERlistener

Group: Members
Member No.: 12

When I first joined the Jpopmusic forum's I was browsing around and luckily I came across the UVERworld thread. After reading about them I decided to try them out with D-Technolife and CHANCE! and I loved them immediately. Then I started to watch Bleach and realized that the second opening was D-Technolife so that made me love UVERworld more (Bleach too :lol: )
KendoRenamonX
Posted: Oct 26 2006, 11:03 AM

UVERlover

Group: UVER.org Staff
Member No.: 13

I heard UVERworld's "D-tecnoLife" at Anime Academy Radio...At first I didn't like it, but reading someone's translation of the song changed my mind.
Sephy
Posted: Oct 26 2006, 11:35 AM

UVERlistener

Member No.: 10

I found them through Bleach. I wasn't even watching Bleach at the time but my brother was, as soon as D-Tecnolife started I completely got obsessed with it. Everytime I was on my brothers computer I just used to watch the intro over and over again (sounds like I don't have a life when I write it like that).

After that i just became a hardcore fan. I loved them to bits then and I still do now.

--------------------
user posted image
IBelongToTakuya!
  Posted: Oct 26 2006, 02:17 PM

...undeserving of UVERtitle...

Member No.: 11

QUOTE (Sephy @ Oct 26 2006, 11:35 AM)
I found them through Bleach. I wasn't even watching Bleach at the time but my brother was, as soon as D-Tecnolife started I completely got obsessed with it. Everytime I was on my brothers computer I just used to watch the intro over and over again (sounds like I don't have a life when I write it like that).

After that i just became a hardcore fan. I loved them to bits then and I still do now.

same here, only my friend hibiku-chan was watching it and I now play D-techno Life three to four times a day. Sad to be so obsessed with something so trivial as a song, ne? ^_^ Demo it is fun! Since D-techno Life on Bleach I have been addicted to the creamy UVERness! (haha) :ph43r: Kami is a closet UVERfreak. ^_^

-Kami
Ashogo
Posted: Oct 26 2006, 08:53 PM

UVERfan

Member No.: 15

Bleach (which is a great anime)
After hearing D-tecnoLife I went online and found another song they had recently released called Just Melody, and I immediatley loved it. So those two songs basically started everything, now they're my favorite band heh.

--------------------
If it rusts, it can never be trusted.
If its owner fails to control it, it will cut him.
Yes, pride is
Like a blade.
-Bleach
ic3hir0
Posted: Oct 27 2006, 03:02 AM

UVER-ing

Member No.: 7

i knew them through bleach D techno life! and their singles just got better. totally addicted to CHANCE and yeap, became and UVER fan

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
nene
Posted: Oct 27 2006, 03:30 AM

UVERmember

Member No.: 9

I known UVER at a korean's website!
After watching a D-tecnoLife performance at PJ,I fell in love with them. :lol:
And bought their single.

--------------------
wakka
Posted: Oct 27 2006, 04:03 AM

sowon -_-:!

Member No.: 17

I was a Bleach fan and the day I've listen to the new opening song by UVERworld I became addict !!! ( I've wait two month until the pv version and rip )
And from this day on I begin o listen japanese music ..
One of the first UVERworld addict !!! :lol:
Meg_chan
Posted: Oct 27 2006, 04:11 AM

UVERlover

Member No.: 14

Just like the most of you the first song I've heard was D-tecnoLife in Bleach. Then I found the whole single on one of bleach-connected sites and I fell in love with ai tai Kokoro. And that's how it all began :lol:
l'll admit, I first came across UVERworld when their song 'Colors of the Heart' was used as one of the opening themes of the anime Blood+ (a very good anime might I add).

It was the opposite for me. When I heard that one of the openings in Blood+ was their song I started watching the anime. Yes it is a good anime I agree ;)

--------------------
user posted image
Xaoj
  Posted: Oct 27 2006, 05:00 AM

UVERlistener

Member No.: 8

Yeah, I found UVERworld by Bleach too!! Actually my brother was watching it and we looked for more info on them!! So I thank my brother and Bleach for helping me find UVERworld!! And for finding other great musicians (YUI, Younha, ORANGE RANGE, HaMC etc.)!!

--------------------
user posted image
KendoRenamonX
Posted: Oct 27 2006, 10:06 AM

UVERlover

Member No.: 13

QUOTE (Xaoj @ Oct 27 2006, 05:00 AM)
Yeah, I found UVERworld by Bleach too!! Actually my brother was watching it and we looked for more info on them!! So I thank my brother and Bleach for helping me find UVERworld!! And for finding other great musicians (YUI, Younha, ORANGE RANGE, HaMC etc.)!!

I think I started listening to some of the other artists' whose music was used in Bleach from watching/reading the series... Bleachis a pretty common answer....

I iwonder if some fans started listening to UVERworld after hearing sHAMROCK?
XnarutokoolX
Posted: Oct 27 2006, 10:16 AM

UVERmanager

Member No.: 6

Me too i get to know them through Bleach 2nd Opening D-tecnoLife, i quite forget how i really like them and i don't usually notice new artists at that moment of time. But i wonder how i get to like their music. Then soon after i watch their CHANCE! PV was from one online site which my sister found, and i also don't know why i watch it so after i got their song just Melody which i also do not know why i get it :lol: :lol: :lol: . But after just Melody i start to like them as just Melody is just so addictive that i keep repeat the song at that time that even my eldest sister who is not onto Japanese Music also knows how to hum the tune of it. It was when Timeless album i started to visit their Official Site and know more about them. :) :)

--------------------
user posted image
Sol-Fa
Posted: Oct 27 2006, 02:28 PM

UVERlistener

Member No.: 12

QUOTE (KendoRenamonX @ Oct 27 2006, 10:06 AM)
I iwonder if some fans started listening to UVERworld after hearing sHAMROCK?

There are probably people who haven't really paid much attention to UVERworld before SHAMROCK, but maybe after they started to like them
eve
Posted: Oct 31 2006, 03:55 AM

BuKu Pawaaa!

Member No.: 26

D-technolife was my first. I was crazy over CHANCE! at one time but I somehow lost touch with UVERworld until sie made me listen to colors of the heart. It didn't really caught me at first but SHAMROCK sure did.
The strange thing is that: Colors of the heart is still my most favourite UVERsong XD

--------------------
Leaving. Leave PM if you want to talk to me.
sie
Posted: Oct 31 2006, 04:01 AM

Will be here on and off.

Member No.: 28

Haha mine was D-tecnolife from Bleach too. It was my favourite opening from that anime. Then I started listening to them. It was SHAMROCK(and eve) that made me really totally mad over them. Kind of late but better late than never =)

--------------------
n a z
Posted: Oct 31 2006, 04:42 AM

UVERmember

Member No.: 23

I was watching bleach and I was interested in the opening which was D-tecnolife so I downloaded it and was crazy over it for months! >.< My play count is nearly 500 so ye... I think thats quite alot... maybe not... but ye... then I got crazy over UVERworld, not just D-tecnolife!!!
Ashogo
Posted: Oct 31 2006, 04:50 AM

UVERfan

Member No.: 15

FIVE HUNDRED?! yeah that's a lot wow
It seems like a lot of use found UVERworld through Bleach. I'm also a huge Bleach fan.
And D-tecnoLife is the best opening. What can I say?
Best anime+Best band=best anime opening movie

--------------------
If it rusts, it can never be trusted.
If its owner fails to control it, it will cut him.
Yes, pride is
Like a blade.
-Bleach
eve
Posted: Oct 31 2006, 05:03 AM

BuKu Pawaaa!

Member No.: 26

Haha. I found many of my current favourite Jpop bands through anime - FLOW, asian kung-fu generation. And my current favourite Jsinger - Younha >3

My play count for Shamrock, Colors of the heart, CHANCE! and D-technolife managed to hit 100 within 2 weeks.

--------------------
Leaving. Leave PM if you want to talk to me.
XnarutokoolX
Posted: Nov 2 2006, 08:07 PM

UVERmanager

Member No.: 6

Most of my UVERworld songs i heard are close to one thousand and some have already hit the one thousand mark. And i remember someone saying that will there be people who know ZUVERworld through SHAMROCK, although sie firs heard of them through Bleach opening but the song that really make them go into UVERworld is SHAMROCK, well SHAMROCK is really a nice song especially you hear some cookie monster from Takuya. :lol: :lol:

--------------------
user posted image
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1758 seconds · Archive

The IFSkinzone