||13 June 1968
||Name: Ali Taha Alnobani, poet, writer and civil society activist.
Date and place of birth: Jarash , 1968
• A member in the Jordan writers society.
* BA in Arabic Language and Arabic Literature from Yarmouk University in 1995.
* Community College Diploma in Accounting from Jarash College in1988.
• * Literary publications:
* " The last Funeral of Hammurabi " poetry, Irbid in 1993.
* The Return of October, poetry, Irbid, in 1997.
* The Road and The Tales, poetry, Amman, in 2001.
• Yellow Circles Collectors, short stories, Amman, 2004.
• An Other Street , Amman, 2009
|| alitnobani[B][I][FONT=Impact][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]My Webpage