Title: Which guild are you?
Description: Find out which guild you would be...
Kirby - June 5, 2006 12:58 PM (GMT)
Ok, I took this from the MTG Dissension Players' guide (which you can get by buying a Dissension Fat Pack). It is a test to see which guild you would have been if all this was real...
Rate each statement with a number (1-5), 1 means you strongly disagree, 5 means you strongly agree. If you reach a tie, then just do it again...
Here it is:
1. People are better off when they keep cool heads.
2. Sometime a little lying or cheating is necessary to achieve your goals.
3. Completing a project is more important than planning it out.
4. Competition builds the strength of most systems.
5. We will eventually be able to explain everything in the natural world.
6. Good instincts are the result of unconsciously considering situations at length.
7. Individuality can prevent people from identifying with each other.
8. When you get down to it, justice and revenge aren't much different.
9. Each of us has a responsibility to ensure that others' need sare met.
10. Living pleasurably is more important than living safely.
11. People behave destructively when left to their own devices.
12. Power should be held by those comfortable wielding it.
13. Wealthy people generally gained their wealth through hard work and dedication.
14. It's good for a group of people to have the same interests and goals.
15. "Survival of the fittest" is a natural law that applies to more than just animals.
16. Most rules are designed to keep people from doing what they want.
17. An idea is probably important iff someone feels very strongly about it.
18. Laws should be obeyed even if breaking them wouldn't hurt anyone.
19. Everyone being equally priveleged is the same as nobody being priveleged.
20. Problems are more often solved by strokes of inspiration than by methodical
21. In an argument, it's best to initially keep what you know to yourself.
22. Overanalysis can prevent people from taking action when they need to.
23. Poeple should strive to change their thinking and/or behaviour to fit the situation.
24. most of what people do is motivated by basic needs, such as food or shelter.
25. Unfortunately, violence is sometimes necessary to maintain peace.
26. People would be happier if they followed their impulses more often.
27. Societies depend on having people who are willing to do the menial work.
28. People who talk little are more worthy of trust than those who talk a lot.
29. Most people can't easily tell who really has the power in a given situation.
30. It isn't possible to separate what one thinks from how one feels.
Here is the rubric (1=Question 1 and so on):
1 + 11 + 18 = Guild A
2 + 21 + 29 = Guild B
3 + 8 + 25 = Guild C
4 + 12 + 15 = Guild D
5 + 6 + 23 = Guild E
7 + 9 + 14 = Guild F
10 + 16 + 26 = Guild G
13 + 19 + 27 = Guild H
17 + 20 + 20 = Guild I
22 + 24 + 28 = Guild J
The guild with the highest score is obviously going to be which guild you're in, you might not like it, but that is what it says.
I'll post in a week (or less) which guild is which.
I just thought that this might be a nice idea. It would also be nice to see which guild has the most people.
Blood_Knuckles - June 6, 2006 07:33 AM (GMT)
WOW that's a lot of admin to go through....
I'll try get it done over lunch, but so many questions destroys the mind!!
Kirby - June 8, 2006 06:08 PM (GMT)
I know it is a lot guys, but at least plz try to do it. I took the time to write it, now take the time to READ IT!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
:P :D :lol:
Chairman_Marv - June 12, 2006 03:01 PM (GMT)
After 20 minutes of arithmatics. (some question made me feel a bit dirty!)
But I am clearly Guild B.
Can you tell me what that is Kirby?
Jonathan - June 12, 2006 10:24 PM (GMT)
Kirby - June 13, 2006 04:23 PM (GMT)
ok...soz, i completly forgot bout this, but here they are:
A = Azorius
B = Dimir
C = Boros
D = Golgari
E = Simic
F = Selesnya
G = Rakdos
H = Orzhov
I = Izzet
J = Gruul
Kirby - June 13, 2006 04:25 PM (GMT)
|(some question made me feel a bit dirty!)|
which question would that be?
Kestell - June 14, 2006 11:08 AM (GMT)
Azorius came out tops (12 points)
But next up on 11 were...
Which represents all 5 colors at least once.
This would indicate orzhov, don't you think?
Dimir was the only one that was way off, I had only 6.
Jonathan - June 14, 2006 03:56 PM (GMT)
I scored over 100 on this btw.
does that make me a genius?
Kirby - June 15, 2006 05:57 PM (GMT)
|This would indicate orzhov, don't you think?|
You would be azorius, it still got the most points (the "1" (guild) with the highest score wins)
| I scored over 100 on this btw.|
does that make me a genius?
Wow! :blink: LOL
PrisonSex - June 22, 2006 01:09 PM (GMT)
well at least that killed sometime