Smooth Blue skin by Egomednog of the IF Skin Zone

zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Tales Of Arcanta. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Quick Log In

Yo!, how are things
MinotaurWarrior
Posted: Jan 9 2009, 05:29 PM

Arcantan Peon

Group: Bards
Member No.: 9

So, first off sorry about randomly ditching you guys, but I was going through a hell of a lot of shit that year and honestly Arcanta was probably the least important thing I bailed on that year.

So, now that I play in a 3.5 ed D-Amperstamp-D and plan on STing (DMing) a new World of Darkness game (don't look at me like that) I have come to remember how much I loved this project, even if my choice of character back then was a bit unhealthy, and am interested in maybe joining it again. Now, knowing you guys there probably are five septillion posts since I left, and one attempted mutiny tongue.gif , so I was wondering if you could inform me of the major goings-on here.

Also, how have you guys been life-wise? While this site hardly built any deep friendships for me, you guys were fairly interesting people, and while I've had a wee bit of interaction with Gamgee and Oath and other genesis people, I haven't heard anything about the rest of you guys for years.

Again, sorry again for completely bailing on you, it was an asshole thing to do on my part, and at very least I could have been more considerate as I did it. So, yeah.

--------------------
I'm Baaaaa'aack!
Gamgee
Posted: Jan 10 2009, 04:10 PM

Some crazy guy with lemonade

Group: Arbiters
Member No.: 2

The halls of creation lie silent. We have all been consumed by real life issues. I still have a bit of the next post but it is really Raist centric and would feel rather horrible posting it. Since going into college I have had zero time to work on anything. Although I know someday I WILL get around to doing stuff. If I knew others here were still interested I would probably regain my interest. Alas though no one has been around lately.

Edit
It doesn't help when your computer keeps breaking and you don't have a stable system to write on. I am currently using a crappy laptop which can barely type stuff and there is noticeable lag in between typed characters. So like I said it doesn't help.

--------------------
user posted image
MinotaurWarrior
Posted: Jan 11 2009, 11:03 AM

Arcantan Peon

Ah, so this place is dying of college?

--------------------
I'm Baaaaa'aack!
Gamgee
Posted: Jan 11 2009, 03:20 PM

Pretty much. I just can't find the energy to write anymore. Sort of like a writing burn out. It doesn't help when in college and you have to write tons of essays.

--------------------
user posted image
MinotaurWarrior
Posted: Jan 11 2009, 05:56 PM

Arcantan Peon

Most unfortunate.

--------------------
I'm Baaaaa'aack!
Gamgee
Posted: Jan 11 2009, 08:30 PM

I hope to one day finish this, but with my growing interest in the field of psychology I am starting to think it might not happen for a long time.

--------------------
user posted image
Asmodeus Illuminati
Posted: Feb 11 2009, 11:47 AM

???

Member No.: 11

I'm still here! Sorta. This place is rather dead. I can't find the Cheezepuff, and Feregoth got sucked into Abridged Series.

--------------------
Umm.....*taps microphone* Is this thing on?
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Topic Options

AFFILIATES
Arcanta's Affliates

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2305 seconds · Archive