Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

STATE OF AFFAIRS: VERY IMPORTANT, EVERYONE READ!
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Jun 25 2006, 05:18 AM

Such a shame that I didn't know by now

Group: 20
Member No.: 29

Okay all. As we all know, Kaishi has vanished again. I emailed her through the forum, and she responded to me via email about an hour ago. Here's the jist of the situation.

Kaishi was injured when she fell off of her house, and recieved a fairly serious head injury. Apparently she's actually been diagnosed with retrograde amnesia, and as such is still remembering things. She's still recovering and as such is still remembering things, and essentially having to relearn a lot. She knows about SOTF, knows that it's about Battle Royale, and essentially that is all at this point. She has to take things slowly, due to the fact that she's still remembering things, and her memory is very hazy still.

So what to do? Our admin is currently out of comission.

Well, at this point, the moderators and I will be discussing essentially what's going to happen. I'll be in contact with Kai, and essentially what'll likely end up happening is that control of SOTF will (at least, temporarily) be given to one of us, to basically run V1 through until it's end.

V2 will not start right away, as in, right after the end of V1, but the Pre-Game RP will indeed continue on until the time comes that we decide, or when Kaishi is well enough to continue.

Any questions, you can contact the moderators via IM, or AIM, and we'll try and answer any questions with the limited information that we have.

If you want to leave well-wishes for Kaishi, just leave them in the forum and I'll pass them along. I'm hesitant about giving away her contact information to a lot of people, mainly because if she IS recovering from a head injury, bombarding her with questions and whatnot is probably not a good idea.

Again, any questions and whatnot, you can ask the moderators - we'll be talking today and tomorrow as to what the course of action will be, and we'll post something up when we decide.

Thanks.

-d0ddi0slave
Sephy
Posted: Jun 25 2006, 10:21 AM

The admin's favourite sextoy.

Group: Members
Member No.: 18

:( poor Kaishi! well at least she's recovering, tell her I hope she gets better soon! <333

and if I hear anyone whinging about V2 not starting cos the admin's off they're gonna get an e-ass kicking from me.
Swoosh
Posted: Jun 25 2006, 01:53 PM

Unregistered

...right. Well, I hope Kai gets well soon?
mitsuko2
Posted: Jun 25 2006, 05:04 PM

Amanda loves you!

Member No.: 115

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Kai-chan is hurt!! Porr Kai!! Tell her I hope she gets better soon!!! :(
Minase
Posted: Jun 25 2006, 05:23 PM

The Musical Sportsman

Member No.: 10

Fallen of a roof! How inconsiderate of her, does she not think about me at all!

No seriously, wish the lass all the best from me, I'm sure it will mean a lot to her, coming from some random guy she's never met before but vaguely kind of knows something about possibly due to him using her RP forum, a real lot, but nevertheless wish her the best anyway, who knows, maybe she harbours a secret love for me and the mere mentioning of my name, as far as you guys know it, will cause her to leap up from her bed, brain better than ever, and return to the forum with renewed vigour!

...or not, I dunno.

Generic card phrase alert:

Get well soon!
Kris
Posted: Jun 25 2006, 06:08 PM

Dance Water Dance!

Member No.: 107

Oh no Wilson! :( I really hope you can recover soon and come back. Get well, recover, get some rest, and get well!
Sephy
Posted: Jun 25 2006, 06:51 PM

The admin's favourite sextoy.

Member No.: 18

You know..I bet she'll think "I know all these crazy people? do I wanna regain my memory?"
ZigZaggerty
Posted: Jun 26 2006, 10:43 PM

Janitor Victim

Member No.: 78

Please give Kaishi my best wishes, and tell her she needs to get me out of the Janitor's basement.

But seriously now, Kaishi, take as long as you need. We'll all be here waiting for you.

Love,
Zaggerty <3
Megami
Posted: Jun 26 2006, 11:06 PM

Princess of Highland

Group: Admin
Member No.: 71

Did all of you sign the...

C...
A...
R...
D...?

As if she can't read that... *grumbles*
LadyMakaze
Posted: Jul 4 2006, 06:51 AM

Savage Intent.

Group: 20
Member No.: 32

CURRENT UPDATE ON THE STATE OF AFFAIRS

Some of you may have noticed Kaishi's brief return to the forums, and may be seeking answers as to explain some of the 'confusion' of sorts that followed.

As it turns out, Kaishi, who is thus far still recovering from the accident, is unfortunately not yet ready to return to SOTF as our head admin. It seems as though she needs yet more time to recover, therefore I must ask you all to be understanding as we wait patiently until she feels that she is ready to take over SOTF again.

In the meantime, our current staff will take over in the operation of SOTF, including the conclusion of v1 and the pregame. The planning of v2 is yet still Kaishi's role, yet this is tentative due to the fact that she may still need an undetermined amount of time to recover. In the meantime, I must ask for your full support and understanding in our current circumstances.
Cycokiller
Posted: Jul 5 2006, 08:31 AM

Playing

Member No.: 94

Holy shit! How did I miss this? I hope (we all do) that she feels better soon. She should take some comfort in that people on the INTERNET care about her; they rarely care about anything!

KAISHI! DAWG! MUCH LOVE, HOMIE!
Toukan
Posted: Jul 29 2006, 02:49 AM

Ito Yuki Fangirl

Member No.: 67

o.o Thats not good.

Best wishes and sorry its so late.
laZardo
Posted: Jul 29 2006, 03:34 AM

Unregistered

Best wishes to Kaishi for a speedy and safe recovery.

Word.
Kaishi
Posted: Aug 2 2006, 04:18 AM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Heh, it's over now (in a good way). Click here for more information on why.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Announcements | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0267 seconds · Archive