Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 [6]  ( Go to first unread post )

The Real World: SOTF Handlers, Another "What the fuck" moment from me!
riserugu
Posted: Jun 20 2006, 08:39 PM

just another daydream...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

“My tumm~~~y.”

Usually the Russian currently groaning in pain under the kitchen table wouldn’t bother to make an appearance outside of her room – she was scared of a majority of these people, and figured spending your time here locked in her room making plushies and tossing firecrackers out her window in a drunken rage was far more entertaining than having her sanity broken to the point of no return with these people.

So why was Z gracing the kitchen floor with her presence this morning?

Easy question, simple – yet odd answer.

Being part Russian – Z had her moments where a bottle of vodka is in need, sadly this one doesn’t notice when the vodka is toilet cleaner until after several shots, least enough to make a pretty shot glass pyramid, and by then the pain from toilet-bowl cleaner poisoning had set in, and unable to make it to her room – simply curled herself under the table in fetal position.

Though immune to alcohol poisoning to a degree – her system was not built to withstand the odd sense of humor certain people saw in switching something tasty with something that made toilet bowls look pretty.
Kuze
Posted: Jun 21 2006, 04:02 AM

Sysop of the SOTF Wiki

Group: Members
Member No.: 14

"must...play...WoW"

Kuze sat infront of his PC, on another marathon session of playing World of Warcraft, Even with the distraction of the whore of the House (A.K.A Amanda) interupted him several times. Logging off WoW, Kuze Grabbed the Two-Leiter bottle filled near to the brim with a yellow liquid (And it aint Mountain Dew) and walked out of his room, Intending to pour the liquid out,

Walking down the stairs to the living area and the door to the basement and seeing Amanda baning on that door and screaming something about Chad and a baby. Walking up to Amanda and unscrewing the cap to the bottle and overturned the bottle onto Amanda's head.

"This is for that fucking fuck fest you put on last night."
Cycokiller
Posted: Jun 21 2006, 05:11 AM

Playing

Member No.: 94

Having completed the daunting task of brushing his teeth, Cyco went about his usual business around the estate: sitting in a rocking chair on the front porch, staring down passersby.
Sephy
Posted: Jun 21 2006, 10:32 AM

The admin's favourite sextoy.

Member No.: 18

Sephy was still having a tantrum over that kanji she didn't know.
Minase
Posted: Jun 21 2006, 01:27 PM

The Musical Sportsman

Member No.: 10

Minase is doing sit-ups upside down, hanging from a light-fitting like the complete idiot he is most of the time.

With a crash he falls to the ground and half the walls plaster ends up over his room mates.

As the dust clears he notices a blue bar where there was no blue bar before:

"Hurrah!" He cries.
Sephy
Posted: Jun 21 2006, 02:23 PM

Suddenly, Sephy shotos up and dives for the TV remote "my internal Gackt alarm went off!" She cries as she turns on the TV, revealing a TV advert concerning Gackt, several mermaids and a dancing cat, apparantly to advertise a mobile phone..
mitsuko2
Posted: Jun 22 2006, 06:50 PM

Amanda loves you!

Member No.: 115

Amanda felt something wet hit her head and wasa then drowned in it. She looked at her assailigent with a look of rage and screamed, "What the hell are you doing Kuze!? I am SO not into waterworks! Pee is for the toilet! Now I have to shower! Chad! Comwe shower with me! Your one and only!"
Minase
Posted: Jun 22 2006, 06:58 PM

The Musical Sportsman

Member No.: 10

Minase tosses the rubbish bin all over the table:

"Hey, theres a dead rat in there!...great!"

Minase proceeds to eat the mouse.
Lien
Posted: Jun 23 2006, 02:57 AM

;_;

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 15

She really didn't know why, every time she decided she wanted alone time, every single damn time, she forgot something that she needed. This time, it was her damn pencil, which there were plenty in her room... somewhere. Problem was, she completely blanked on where she had unpacked them. Hence, the only one she remembered was the one she left on the coffee table downstairs.

"Stupid piece of shit," she mumbled under her breath amongst the occasional growls she emitted while passing through the hallway and viewing Kuze's pissing and moaning (rather literal, oddly enough).

Down the stairs, it looked like a complete mess, with dry wall and crumbled ceiling covering the floor like a construction winter-wonderland. The best reaction she could come up with was her wide-eyed, pierced eyebrow raised, "What the fuck?" expression. It's a classic.

Passing by the rather neanderthalic Minase, who was enjoying dead rat, and Sephy, who didn't seem to care that she was wearing the ceiling seeing as Gackt was in another commericial, Melissa ventured into the kitchen.

As soon as she stepped on the tile, it was like a computer going by a magnetic strip: total mind wipe. She blinked a few times and leaned on the counter, tapping her fingers on the tiled top.

"Why did I come down here?"

Her eyes caught a rather unfamiliar being hiding under the table, and tilted her head to the side as she examined the moaning russian with a -pretty nice looking, she noticed- shot glass pyramid, along with the toi-vodka.

"Hey guys," Melissa called out to no one in particular, "Someone forgot to tell Z that I switched the contents, ne? Dairy should take care of that right quick, I think the milk hasn't spoiled yet."

She left the gallon next to Z before turning back and heading out of the kitchen.

"Why did I come down here?" she said to herself before she went back upstairs to her room.

At the sound of the door shutting, you could just hear the scream through the house.

"DAMNIT!"

Sephy
Posted: Jun 23 2006, 08:44 AM

Sephy squeeked and jumped up and down in excitement as the commercial finished, bits of ceiling falling off her "new Gackt DVDs come out in august!" She headed into the kitchen humming 'December Love Song' she noticed a figure in a foetal position rocking slowly under the table ~hm, is it rent time again?~ spotting the bleach it clicked "ah..hey, be thankful it wasn't window-leen, that stuff burns"
Cycokiller
Posted: Jun 23 2006, 07:16 PM

Playing

Member No.: 94

Just then the front door came flying off its hinges, owed to a giant-ass dropkick administered by Cyco.

"Hey you bastard fucks guess who caught breakfast!" he bellowed, smiling from ear to ear as he hucked a deer carcass on the kitchen table. "Well, not so much caught, per se...but the point is it's ours now! Dig in!"
Swoosh
Posted: Jun 23 2006, 09:51 PM

Unregistered

Katie decided to ignore the assorted chaos that had erupted around her (including the somewhat vulgar sight of deer carcass). Noticing that Sephy had now stopped hogging the TV, she dived for the remote and started watching Prince of Tennis. With her Atobe and Fuji plushies seated next to her (along with her Hawley plushie) she began to watch the wonderous gay tennis magic.

Screw the fact that none of her housemates talked to her, she didn't need them. She had PRINCE OF TENNIS. That was all ANYONE needed.
Sephy
Posted: Jun 23 2006, 10:03 PM

Hearing the sounds of TV turned over Sephy rushed into the room "What are you doing?? Kinki Kids is on in a minute and Gackt's schdule's free so he'll be on this week!" she snatched the remote and turned the TV over to where the domoto brothers had jsut started singing the theme song.

((fight! XD)
Swoosh
Posted: Jun 24 2006, 02:11 PM

Unregistered

"Are you depriving me of my daily TeniPuri fix?!" Katie said as the remote was snatched out of her hands.

The TV screen flicked over and Katie growled. A day without Prince of Tennis was a day not worth living. She had realised her 'problem' a while ago, before she had come into the house. She'd even tried to get help for it, and tried to give it up for a week, but even this proved too much for her and she cracked after less than a day.

"Cause you know, I tend to get violent when things aren't going my way..."

She held out her hand expectantly for the remote.
Sephy
Posted: Jun 24 2006, 02:27 PM

"and I get violent when people get between me and my Gakuto" Sephy replied, fire in her eyes as she clutched the remote.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Other RPing | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (6) « First ... 4 5 [6] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0278 seconds · Archive