Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

The Real World: SOTF Handlers, Another "What the fuck" moment from me!
Sephy
Posted: Jun 19 2006, 08:45 PM

The admin's favourite sextoy.

Group: Members
Member No.: 18

"sure, for 5, if not make your own damn coffee" Sephy comments as she eats.
Lien
Posted: Jun 19 2006, 08:48 PM

;_;

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 15

"Coffee is in the third drawer from the top, next to the dirty dishtowels," she smiled to herself as she managed to make the lips of the picture halfway decent.

"I don't even know, just a character," she answered Sephy. Trying to balance the bowl on her crossed legs proved to be a task in itself, and she glared at the bowl as if it would obey her thoughts and stay put.

"That's right, bowl, better listen," she growled.
mitsuko2
Posted: Jun 19 2006, 08:51 PM

Amanda loves you!

Member No.: 115

"I'll pay you later... Just make some coffe. And WHY is it with the towels?? Oh, why do I bother trying to understand?"
Sephy
Posted: Jun 19 2006, 08:53 PM

Grumbling, Sephy gets out the ingredients and makes the coffee, making a few cups for the people who would be waking up next, she 'accidentally' adds salt to Amanda's cup and brings it out to her "here."
Lien
Posted: Jun 19 2006, 08:56 PM

;_;

Sniffing the air, and staring into her melting ice cream, Melissa tossed her papers over to the living room table and sort of skip-walked to the counter, grabbing a cup of the coffee and pouring it into her ice cream bowl.

"If anyone asks, I was bored and wanted to try it," she sat back down on the couch and took a sip.

"It's the lazy person's coffee creamer! Which, umm, the real creamer is in the alcohol cupboard with the plates."
MooCow
Posted: Jun 19 2006, 08:56 PM

Resident Snuggle Bunny ^__^ ::snuggles with you::

Member No.: 7

"At least you can all have coffee!" MooCow screamed feeling sorry for his bad self not being able to have that much caffeine for a while (due to his recent abdominal surgery)... grumbling he mumbled about how decaf just wasn't the same.
mitsuko2
Posted: Jun 19 2006, 08:57 PM

Amanda loves you!

"Thank you, my dear friend." She took a sip, then spit it out onto Eby's drawring by accident. "What the hell is in this? Salt! You bitch!"
Sephy
Posted: Jun 19 2006, 08:58 PM

"oh MooCow, i'll make you a great big coffee with extra caffiene when you get better" she said, hugging her friend carefully.
Lien
Posted: Jun 19 2006, 09:00 PM

;_;

"Oh, yeah, that one's classic, I switched the salt and sugar shakers too," Melissa laughed, winking at Sephy guessing at what had really happened, " Suppose I just forgot to tell you. Which reminds me, don't drink the vodka... it's toilet cleaner."

Looking at the coffee stained paper, she sighed a little, jerking her thumb to the kitchen, "Towels are with the cofee grinds, Amanda, go clean it up."
Sephy
Posted: Jun 19 2006, 09:01 PM

Overhearing Mel;issa's comment, Sephy quipped "Vodka, Toilet cleaner, Riser's drink it whatever"
mitsuko2
Posted: Jun 19 2006, 09:03 PM

Amanda loves you!

"I'm going. Sigh." Quickly returning, she cleaned the mess and turen to Moocow.

"Moo, dont worry. We'll take good care of all your needs." She laphed and sat back down. "At least that shit woke me up!"
Lien
Posted: Jun 19 2006, 09:03 PM

;_;

"By the by, Amanda," she stretched out on her part of the couch, letting her feet dangle over, "When are you going to let the boys out of the basement?"
MooCow
Posted: Jun 19 2006, 09:04 PM

Resident Snuggle Bunny ^__^ ::snuggles with you::

Member No.: 7

Sam laughed at Melissa's crazy antics.

"Oh Ebbleswor-. I mean Melissa you're crazy!" ::^___^::, "toilet bowl cleaner... heh... wait a minute!" ::O___o'::
Sephy
Posted: Jun 19 2006, 09:05 PM

"Agh, toilet cleaner's not that bad" Sephy commented "doesn't sting nearly as much as domestos..I should know, I drank a few bottles thnaks to my brothers."
mitsuko2
Posted: Jun 19 2006, 09:07 PM

Amanda loves you!

"Ha ha ha ha! I forgot! They're still down there! I'll go get them! Sephy! Come help me."
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Other RPing | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (6) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0403 seconds · Archive