Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

The Real World: SOTF Handlers, Another "What the fuck" moment from me!
mitsuko2
Posted: Jun 19 2006, 02:02 PM

Amanda loves you!

Group: Members
Member No.: 115

(gets out whip) C'mon Minase, come quietly to the sex chaimber and you won't get hurt. *craks whip* be a good boy.
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Jun 19 2006, 02:09 PM

Such a shame that I didn't know by now

Group: 20
Member No.: 29

The 'sex chamber'? Man, that's GOTTA be the basement.

XD

mitsuko2
Posted: Jun 19 2006, 02:20 PM

Amanda loves you!

*Captures Minase and drags him to chaimber where Dodd and Slakker are chained up*

YES!!! THEY ARE ALL MINE!!!!!!! MUA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!
LadyMakaze
Posted: Jun 19 2006, 03:46 PM

Savage Intent.

Group: 20
Member No.: 32

"..."

Ladymakaze rises from her bed and wanders out of her room with a sleepy, disgruntled look on her face. She makes her way over to the basement door, neatly decorated with a sign saying "Sex Chamber".

She pounds on the door several times, loud enough to wake the dead.

"You mind keeping it down over there?! It's 3 in the morning, also known as NORMAL-PEOPLE-ARE-ASLEEP-O'-CLOCK!!"

Ladymakaze wanders back to her room and slams the door shut, falling over onto her bed into deep sleep once again.

"Zzz...."

Sephy
Posted: Jun 19 2006, 04:17 PM

The admin's favourite sextoy.

Member No.: 18

Sephy wakes up at the sound of the banging "Are the evil dancing kitties trying to kidnap us??" blinking, she realises just what she's just said and shrugs, pulling the cover over her head and snuggling with her Gackt plushie she goes back to sleep.
mitsuko2
Posted: Jun 19 2006, 04:22 PM

Amanda loves you!

Mitsuko2 quietly puts her toys away, and walks into her room. She was sure to lock up the "Sex Chamber" beforhand. She lay on her bed and fell right to sleep after a fun night of playing with her sex slaves.
Minase
Posted: Jun 19 2006, 04:26 PM

The Musical Sportsman

Member No.: 10

QUOTE (Sephy @ Jun 19 2006, 02:01 PM)
Japan!!!111elventyone :P

uh..we could invent a new country in the middle of t'ocean, called..uhh..
SOTF island! ph33r my unoriginalness.

It's meant to be 'Real World'! :angry:

I refuse to join in until I am being chained in a basement on an EXISTANT land mass.
Sephy
Posted: Jun 19 2006, 06:49 PM

((ther are lots of little islands out there, *useless fangirl information* Gackt's buying one when he can afford it, because he wants to build a giant theme park :P 8end useless fangirl information* )
ZigZaggerty
Posted: Jun 19 2006, 07:34 PM

Janitor Victim

Member No.: 78

*FLASH*
You are all in an awesome large apartment. In Japan.
Every week we'll have trials =D

Ziggy woke up, slinking from bed he jumped on the computer and decided to stay there for now.
mitsuko2
Posted: Jun 19 2006, 07:43 PM

Amanda loves you!

Are we acctually gonna start this?? And shouldn't we use our real names????? I'm gonna go play with my slaves until someone replys. YAY! SLAVES!
Lien
Posted: Jun 19 2006, 08:30 PM

;_;

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 15

I think we did actually sorta start it so... Woot.

Japan works, I think. By the by, can you say out of character in this thread if you're RPing yourself? Random thought there....

Ebs (AKA Melissa) was in the kitchen wandering around the various drawers, reorganizing everything in the wrong places.

"Cans go in silverware drawer," she began murmuring, "Silverware goes in the... coffee grinder."

Reason why she was pulling a prank? She was hungry and there was no vegetarian-friendly crap in the kitchen. The freezer had ice cream, though, she found out after throwing the freezer items into the microwave. She clutched the gallon carton of ice cream to her chest, pulling a bowl from the oven and a spoon from the coffee grinder.

"One, Two," she counted out the scoops before she replaced the ice cream in the freezer, along with the pots and pans. Now it was time to sit on the couch with some paper to start doodling while she had ice cream.

mmmm, foo' is good.
Sephy
Posted: Jun 19 2006, 08:34 PM

Sephy yawns and wakes up, saying good morning to her plushies she stands in front of her mirror and brushes her bright pink hair before getting dressed and shuffling out of her room.

"mornin' ebs" she called as the walked past the figure slumped on the couch and headed inot the kitchen.
Lien
Posted: Jun 19 2006, 08:39 PM

;_;

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 15

"Morning Sephy," she said after swallowing a mouthful of ice cream.

"The cereal's in the dishwasher," Melissa pointed with her spoon as she scribbled out another eye.

Damn I suck.
Sephy
Posted: Jun 19 2006, 08:42 PM

"uh...why is- oh never mind, like anything makes sense round here" She entered the kitchen and got a packet of cereal, routing around until she found a bowl and some milk she poured herself a bowful and joined Melissa in the livingroom "whatcha drawing?"
mitsuko2
Posted: Jun 19 2006, 08:42 PM

Amanda loves you!

OOC(arent we ALWAYS OOC?): I'm gonna use my real name cause this one is too dumb :P

IC: Amanda slowly walked twoard the kitchen, still not totally awake. Once she had her coffe she would feel better. Ebs was on the sofa, eating ice cream.

"Mornin. What flavor?"She asked plopping down beside her friend. Looking to the kitchen she yelled, "Sephy! Can you make some coffe? I need it! Please?"
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Other RPing | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (6) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0279 seconds · Archive