Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Megaman Xtreame, The Megaman RP
Genzu
Posted: Jun 15 2006, 08:51 PM

Playing

Group: Members
Member No.: 129

I am gonna make the explamation short and sweet. This is an RP of Megaman X. This is sometime between Megaman X and Megaman X Zero. This means Zero is in a deep sleep and X has gone missing. Not too sure what happend to Axl or Alia but they are also not playable. I will accept Charaters from Command Mission however since there isnt that big of a story to them. If you need to know exactly the charaters I refer to, They are Spider,Maximo,Marino, and Cinnamon. If you do not know what megaman is or do not like megaman, you shouldnt be here.

The story will be as we make it. Everyone can have up to 4 profiles. This is to keep things simple. If you have alot of ideas then pick the ones you like best. The only thing I feel I SHOULD explain is the good and evil effect. Mavrick is the group of bots that are evil. Reploids are the good bots. YOU CAN SWITCH SIDES BUT I ASK YOU NOT TO UNLESS IS PROGESSES THE STORY.

Besides the fact Sigma is long gone, his viris is still around in very few numbers. Its very much possible for a Reploid to become infected and turn Mavrick. You can start off neutral but after a while all charaters but be on a group. An example is Spider. He is a bounty hunter but after a while, he joins up with X, the Mavrick Hunter he was to kill.

to pick sides you could either say what side your on or just change your text color. Blue for reploid and Red for Mavrick.

Name:
Group: (Mavrick or Reploid)
Features: (Describe Features of them. This includes Personality)
Attire:
Weapon Type:
Weapon Name: (Optional)
Special Abilitys: (What are any abilitys they may have)
Weaknesses:
Signature Attack: (Describe the attack and The attack name)
Bio:

Name:Alfa
Group:Reploid
Features: Long Hair peering from his helmet. Green emerald eyes and has a bit more of a scrawny build. His mission is always first on his to do list and he is a bit of an over achiever. He is serious most times and dosent really get little hints people may give him. He seems not to have the ability to think outside the box either.
Attire:A Dark Blue with red trim helmet. Red jump suit covers his body and a bullet belt is wrapped around his waist. He also wears dark blue gauntlents and dark blue anti-gravity boots. If needed, an heat sensing visor covers his eyes. Also Effective against attacks that may launch Particals in the air.
Weapon Type: Element Blaster on right arm. Around it is a weel you spin and what ever lands on the very top is the element the blaster will be firing with.
Weapon Name: Roulet Blaster
Special Abilitys: Anti-Gavity
Signature Attack:
Weaknesses:understanding others well, Lack of people skills, beats himself up durring failures often.
Bio: His main reason for being around is to take over X and Zero's job now that they are not around. He is really nothing like the two but he gets the job just as well. He hasnt been in much fights but he is still a great fighter in his own rights. He also has a Sister by the name of Lamda.
Cycokiller
Posted: Jun 16 2006, 02:49 AM

Playing

Member No.: 94

Duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh...that little bastard!!! With his tricks and vile forms of play! Hacking-shaving-slicing-MUTILATING!!! All that gets by him all that gets in his way! Comin' around down the stairs wood cracked beneath my feet and my hand slid across the rail collecting dust on my fingertips and I came into a dark room the smell of whetstone many years then there was a robotic retard blank and empty stares--WAS A LITTLE! ANDROID MAN! HALF THE SIZE THAT I AM! SCISSORS! ON HIS HEAD! SCI! SORS! ON! HIS! FUCKING HEAD!!!

LITTLE ANDROID MAAAN! BORN WITHOUT A SOUL! LACK OF FORCE OF REASON THE SCISSORS TOOK CONTROL! LITTLE ANDROID MAAAAN! BORN WITHOUT A HEART! Get in his vicinity and he'll CUT YOU APART!!!

HERE IT COMES! RIGHT ON TIME! <<indescernable>>!!!!
TURN BACK! LOOK BEHIND! HERE'S YOUR PEACE OF MIND!!!

...cut-cut-cut-cut, cut-cut-cut-CUUUUUT!
CUT! CUT! CUT, CUT! CUT! CUT! CUT, CUT!
Little android man...born without a soul...lack of force of reason...the scissors took control...little android man...born without a heart...in this vicinity...he'll CUT YOU APART!!!

<<drum solo>>

<<indescernable>> 1, 2, 3, FIGHT!!! LITTLE ANDROID MAN!!! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! TRUST A! LITTLE ANDROID MAAAAAN! HE'LL CUT! CUT! CUT! CUT!

....my question being can I be Cutsman??
Genzu
Posted: Jun 16 2006, 11:00 PM

Playing

..........Never in my life have I been more confused untill the actual question. Your answer being no, you can not be the true Cutman. Old Megaman charaters are dead by this point. Cutman as well as the other robot masters are already dead. Everyone else died to Sigma, exept Bass, who dies at the hands of Zero. You can, however have a charater much like Cutman. Kinda Like S. Shrimper in MMX3. If you want a weapon like Cutman's, thats perfectly fine. He simply CAN NOT BE him though.
Cycokiller
Posted: Jun 17 2006, 03:48 AM

Playing

Member No.: 94

AAAARGH! I am only familiar with the OLD Megaman!!!

*shoots self*

Give...my regards......to Cutsman....

*dies*
riserugu
Posted: Jun 17 2006, 04:20 PM

just another daydream...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

XD!
I'm rather amused by all this, congrats Cyco; you've amused me to a level I haven't seen in awhile.

....Well, I might join in if I knew a bleeding thing about Megaman. I played the game when I was little.... like six, so yeah. It's not quite that fresh in my mind.
Genzu
Posted: Jun 17 2006, 06:48 PM

Playing

Well if your interested in joinning and you know aboslulty nothing about Megaman or need to bursh up, Wikipedia is where you wanna go. Like everything else, they have every peice of info you could ask for.
Slayer
Posted: Jun 17 2006, 09:29 PM

K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty

Group: Admin
Member No.: 28

Some would say too much sometimes.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Other RPing | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0442 seconds · Archive