Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

A little too expected, by which I mean blah...
Minase
Posted: Jun 11 2006, 06:16 PM

The Musical Sportsman

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

You know I sudenly just had a thought, when SOTF finally comes to an end and a winner is announced, well, it will be rather an anti-climax don't you think?

Just when I saw that post about the winner dying of bee-sting on his way home, I thought, well it would beat the person just going home and nothing happening. I mean, really, would anyone think as much of Battle Royale if the ending had actually been Shogo killing Shuya and Noriko and winning and that was it, no beating the system, no interesting or heroic twist?

My question is has this been thought out already, and is there a big finale planned out for when we get down to our last few and will there be a glorious turn in the tale, or is someone just going to win?

My request is, lets not make it the latter!
Megami
Posted: Jun 11 2006, 08:49 PM

Princess of Highland

Group: Admin
Member No.: 71

Well... I don't so much think having a winner would be anti-climactic... it'd just really depend on what the winner DID, ya know? I totally agree with you that it'd be boring and almost pointless to have the winner just go back home. I don't know if you've ready 72 Hours or not, but there was a winner in it and although I didn't personally like the character who won, the ending in itself was decent. The ending to SOTF's been built up so much though that unless something HUGE happens, it's potentially gonna be pretty... well... drab.
I-eat-cute-animals
Posted: Jul 5 2006, 06:52 PM

Moskau, Moskau, Throw your glasses at the wall.

Member No.: 140

When it ends why not have some sick twisted ending? Like, twisted metal style, gotta love Irony..
Slayer
Posted: Jul 5 2006, 07:03 PM

K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty

Group: Admin
Member No.: 28

In my opinion, there's been so much shit that's gone down, and so much buildup that any ending will be slightly anticlimactic, just due to the huge expectations, but we'll have to wait for six more deaths before finding out the ending, seeing as it seems likely that the ending would be up to the handler of the winner, possibly working in conjunction with the staff.
Cycokiller
Posted: Jul 5 2006, 09:11 PM

Playing

Member No.: 94

QUOTE (I-eat-cute-animals @ Jul 5 2006, 06:52 PM)
When it ends why not have some sick twisted ending? Like, twisted metal style, gotta love Irony..

Oh oh ok, how about the winner ties Mr Danya to a punching bag (after Danya sews his/her face up) and attaches a bunch of sharp instruments to a boxing glove and then...er...and there has to be cars...shit...
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | RP Discussion | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0464 seconds · Archive