Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (7) « First ... 5 6 [7]  ( Go to first unread post )

Empty Hallways
Kris
Posted: Jun 16 2006, 09:37 PM

Dance Water Dance!

Group: Members
Member No.: 107

Ebony laughed. "Your talking about resteraunt hamburgars. You see the trick to hamburgars are the processed ones and the good hmemade ones. Those you have to try." she said with another chuckle.
Sephy
Posted: Jun 16 2006, 09:43 PM

The admin's favourite sextoy.

Member No.: 18

"hmmm" he paused to look at her "ok, i'll eat a hambuger if you eat some traditional Japanese food"
Kris
Posted: Jun 16 2006, 09:49 PM

Dance Water Dance!

"Hmmmmm..." Ebony put her finger on her chin as if thinking. "Ok, fine. But your hamburgar includes fries AND a milkshake!" she said with a sly grin. She didn't understand how Sasoru didn't like hamburgars, boy is he going to get a dozy when she gives him pizza.
Sephy
Posted: Jun 16 2006, 09:53 PM

He nodded in agreement "dear, I mean DeaL" he said, smacking himself lightly on the head and mumbling something in Japanese.
Kris
Posted: Jun 16 2006, 10:03 PM

Dance Water Dance!

Ebony chuckled at this. "Great, I know a good diner not far from the school. We can go there after class ends for today." she said with a yawn. "I wonder when is the bell going to ring. I want to get this day over with." she said.
Sephy
Posted: Jun 16 2006, 10:12 PM

úthe day hasn't even started yet, but it should soon, I suppose we should head back out into the corridor." Sasoru commented, packing away his science textbook into his bag.

((Continued in: Back to Society))
Kris
Posted: Jun 16 2006, 10:47 PM

Dance Water Dance!

Ebony nodded and took his hand into hers. She looked at him once more, his magnificent blue eyes and leaned up to kiss him. "Alright, lets go." leading him by the hands she lead him out of the classroom, to rejoin society once more and wake up from the dream known as love.

((Continued in: Back to Society))
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | P.J. Gilroy Academy | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (7) « First ... 5 6 [7] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0248 seconds · Archive