Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Weapons Question
riserugu
Posted: Jul 4 2005, 12:52 AM

just another daydream...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

My question is namely for those of us who recieved guns as weapons, I was wondering besides what ammo we get with the weapon already. How much spare ammo do we get with it?
Kaishi
Posted: Jul 4 2005, 08:00 PM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Member No.: 1

See, my original plan with these guns and all was to follow the people whom had guns closely, and then eventually PM them with a note that said something like: "too bad for you! Your character has ran out of ammo. No more triggerhappiness for him/her now."
So...you'll know when you've ran out when I tell you, and when you see it fit that you're out of ammunition. :o
riserugu
Posted: Jul 4 2005, 08:52 PM

just another daydream...

Ah. I see, thanks.
guitarjack87
Posted: Jul 10 2005, 11:33 PM

This is the field where soul meets body

Group: Members
Member No.: 25

hey riserugu, somethings been bothering me lately about the way you handle your shotgun. I dont know if you know this, but shutguns are scattershot weapons that shoot hundreds of BBs in a cone like trajectory. I was reading your encouters with Van Garrett, and with Alan and Adam, and it seems like you are using the shotgun as a single shot weapon. The reason the shotgun is such a great weapon in a game like this is its mass damage ability, and the fact that you dont have to be a good shot to tear the crap out of somebody with it. I just thought you should know if you didnt, and if you did, then, I guess I didnt read your posts right, so im sorry if thats the case. Either way, Im just trying to be helpful
riserugu
Posted: Jul 11 2005, 12:50 AM

just another daydream...

x3

And yes, As I told you. It's not that I don't know (which I do, which is one reason I was squeeling like a school girl when I saw I got a shotgun) the main reason I've been writing that way is namely because Hawley doesn't know that fact.

Though the kid read a few books on guns, he doesn't know to much on the subject. So he doesn't know even with his bad eyesight that he could still do some damage.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Support/Suggestions | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0570 seconds · Archive