Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

End of Exams!, for now
Minase
Posted: Jun 7 2006, 04:45 PM

The Musical Sportsman

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

I just finished me last examination of this year, so I am going to have a lot more free time, hooray! *breath of fresh air* but this topic isn't all about me, no! It's about everyone in my situation to come and let loose their relief, their fears and anxieties or hopes now the exams have finally come to their end...for now...for some of us... :P
LadyMakaze
Posted: Jun 7 2006, 04:48 PM

Savage Intent.

Group: 20
Member No.: 32

Screw you Minase and all that talk about releasing fears and anxiety and all that crap. :P

*has a piano exam and a chemistry exam on the 19th, and a social studies exam on the 22nd* T-T
Swoosh
Posted: Jun 7 2006, 05:43 PM

Unregistered

I have exams until the end of this month.

*cries in despair*

I had my first one today and missed out a 10 mark answer, so I'm feeling confident about the others. x__X
Minase
Posted: Jun 7 2006, 06:05 PM

The Musical Sportsman

QUOTE (Swoosh @ Jun 7 2006, 05:43 PM)
I had my first one today and missed out a 10 mark answer, so I'm feeling confident about the others. x__X

I did a similar thing today, due to my stupid blindness I managed to convince myself the end time for the exam (written on the board at the front of our hall) was twenty minutes later than it was.

On a fifteen-mark question I put in my introduction that I would cover the policies of Mckinley, Roosevelt and Wilson within my answer, but ran out of time after McKinley, so I doubt think I did too well on that one :rolleyes:
Sephy
Posted: Jun 7 2006, 06:14 PM

The admin's favourite sextoy.

Member No.: 18

My exmas don't finish till the 20th, but I still have to attend normal school lessons because my year hasn't been granted study leave. (whcih menas I have a 3 hour english exam followed by 2 hour-long english lessons on monday, i'll go mad @_@)

Pity my friend, she has 9 hours worth of exams on the same day :P
Minase
Posted: Jun 7 2006, 06:33 PM

The Musical Sportsman

Fucking hell, my worst was six hours and that almost killed me. Nine hours is bloody child abuse!
ZigZaggerty
Posted: Jun 7 2006, 07:16 PM

Janitor Victim

Member No.: 78

I have exams in a week in a half, until then...

Three major projects, fifteen mini projects, one french project, two tests to retake, and excessive studying.

I'll still be on every day!
Minase
Posted: Jun 7 2006, 07:20 PM

The Musical Sportsman

QUOTE (ZigZaggerty @ Jun 7 2006, 07:16 PM)
two tests to retake

That should teach you!
ZigZaggerty
Posted: Jun 7 2006, 08:32 PM

Janitor Victim

Member No.: 78

Actually I wasn't there on the days the test were taken cause I was majorly sick.
Minase
Posted: Jun 7 2006, 08:36 PM

The Musical Sportsman

Teach you not to do that then won't it <_<
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | General Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0355 seconds · Archive