Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

So who wants Ryan Torres?, ;___;
Swoosh
Posted: Jun 7 2006, 09:55 AM

Unregistered

Yeah, I don't think I'm going to be able to give justice to Ryan so it's probably best for me to give him up, I don't know the best way for this to work is, seeing as everyone's got a character now...

But yeah. In short, I can't keep up with RPing and exams, so I'm giving him up. *hugs him*

Well done Swoosh, you managed one post. *snorts*
Theseus
Posted: Jun 7 2006, 12:55 PM

There are many sides to a story

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 34

*gasp* noooooooooo! haha it's ok though, I hope you do well on your exams, so Ryan is once again handed over to another owner, is there like an award or something for this? This will be his 4th owner. Ok well, I would rather have someone else RP him because I would feel wierd RP'ing him because it's like....hard to explain so I don't think I could nesecarilly RP him, but if NO one else wants to, if it is ok I can RP Ryan, but I'd rather have it be someone else.
Queen Asshat
Posted: Jun 7 2006, 05:43 PM

THE ASSHAT QUEEN!

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 66

Swoosh, I'll take Ryan, if you need me to.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | RP Discussion | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0201 seconds · Archive