Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

The Solution
kuroiraishu
Posted: May 24 2006, 02:59 AM

Kurai

Group: Members
Member No.: 59

QUOTE (Kaishi @ May 23 2006, 04:40 PM)
Alright, I'm sorry that this has happened, Kuro. However, I'm afraid you were inactive and because of this, you can't have your character back. It's very unfortunate but it would not be fair for mitsuko2. I do feel sympathy for you and because this is the first time this has happened, I'm willing to make you an offer. You can't have your character back. That's pretty much set in stone. I'll let you have your choice of character here, in the inactive thread, and one extra swap card at the start of v2 for being a good sport about this. Thank you.

Thanks for the offer, but I'd rather not. Takara's one of the few characters I've kept loyal to over the years, and I'd rather not play someone elses character; it goes against my RPing morals. Besides, no other character can take Taka's place for me.

So thanks, but no thanks.
Kaishi
Posted: May 25 2006, 01:27 AM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (asano @ May 23 2006, 09:21 PM)
Could I take Tobs back, if at all possible? And Drew, as well. I don't want to sound like I'm asking for too much...I only want one post with Drew. My long-awaited suicide death post, and that's all.

I understand if you can't give me them back...but, if at all possible, please.

And once more...sorry, guys.

P.S. If you wish, I will have no problem with supplying an RP post, just like everyone else.

Provide us a roleplaying example for Toby and you've got him. As for Drew, he's pretty much Kris's now. You've got to talk to him about that post that you want to get done. He's a good guy, so I don't think he'll refuse too harshly.

I'm sorry to hear that, kuro. You can still have the extra swap card for v2, unless you're turning that down, too, then never mind.
asano
Posted: May 25 2006, 01:40 AM

15-year-old Sex Buddha, bitches! PWNED! <3

Member No.: 58

Using current-situation Toby, instead of beginning mind-set:

He couldn't believe it. He couldn't even fathom what was going on. Not even begin to comprehend it. First, he'd hit the ground. Okay. Understandable. His ears rung from the gunshots; apparently, the bastards terrorist had decided to fire off his gun right at him. But, wait, there wasn't any blood. So...he wasn't going to die. At least, he hadn't been shot.

Yet.

His arms and legs seemed rigid, stuck. Concrete, even. The most confusing thing that had happened was Takara falling...no, Takara being shot. Shot. By...had his dazed, shocked eyes truly seen the correct person? Or was his mind playing tricks on him just before he snapped?

Drew...how could...how could he possibly... shoot someone? No reason...no need... His mind trailed off, unable to come to a conclusion about the mental state of his friend. Oh, and on that note, he would have to reconsider the definition of 'friend' and Drew. I'm not entirely sure if one counts as a 'friend' after having shot another 'friend' of someone else.

Everything else seemed to be in a blur. The others seemed to leave him outside, leave him alone to contemplate the fact that his friend had shot someone he knew. They were off, fighting, and he was outside, staring at the tree line, looking for the tell-tale sway of a bush or flash of color that would indicate his friend.

There was nothing. Beyond the sounds of the fight inside, there was absolutely nothing. The apparently-catatonic Toby remained still as a rock.

Ah, that post felt good to write. Been a while, sadly. For any good, long RP post, I mean. ;.;

And on the subject of Drew: All right, I'll just transfer my long-awaited suicide to A) Tobs or B) V2. *grin* More time to make it long and good. Without being gorey. Oh, joy.
Kaishi
Posted: May 25 2006, 01:47 AM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Alright. Since it's your character after all, he's yours without the twenty four hour wait. Enjoy, asano.
kuroiraishu
Posted: May 25 2006, 01:52 AM

Kurai

Member No.: 59

QUOTE (Kaishi @ May 24 2006, 07:27 PM)
I'm sorry to hear that, kuro. You can still have the extra swap card for v2, unless you're turning that down, too, then never mind.

... I'd be fucking crazy to turn that down, especially with the character I'm planning for V2. >.>

Besides, I just don't feel right playing someone else's character at this point in the game. It's probably just me, but I feel as if a character can only be played to it's fullest potential by the original creator. So, I'll just wait until V2 comes around to begin my role-playing here again. And I know I'm probably acting extremely clingy to Takara, but I do have my reasons. So, yeah. Thanks.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | RP Discussion | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0428 seconds · Archive