Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

A Solution to the Inactivity
Megami
Posted: May 19 2006, 10:04 PM

Princess of Highland

Group: Admin
Member No.: 71

As long as he posts before the adoption topic is made... that was my understanding, anyway. Nobody's mad at you, we're just all frustrated with the fact that we have 10 inactive characters, but I know you're stuck in a tough spot because it's really hard to up and write your character out of the middle of a fight scene. Even still...
Queen Asshat
Posted: May 19 2006, 10:33 PM

THE ASSHAT QUEEN!

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 66

Damn you Dodd! I was going to talk to you so we can plan out Peri's death! How the fuck can I compete with Adam fucking Dodd for adopting a character! He's like the Chuck Noriss of character...users?
Megami
Posted: May 19 2006, 10:43 PM

Princess of Highland

Member No.: 71

Well, considering Kaishi mentioned something about members that don't currently have any characters, you might still have a chance.
Sephy
Posted: May 19 2006, 11:02 PM

The admin's favourite sextoy.

Group: Members
Member No.: 18

Don't want anyone to bite my head off but I have a suggestion: Maybe if people actually posted and did something with thier characters instead of just whining about the decision being unfair or whatever it might do some good ^^;
mitsuko2
Posted: May 20 2006, 02:06 AM

Amanda loves you!

Group: Members
Member No.: 115

Sorry Moocow, but Cleamence IS a very awesome charecter.
Kaishi
Posted: May 20 2006, 02:14 AM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Member No.: 1

Dodd can't have Peri Barclay. I thought I had written this in the first post, but I guess I'll have to bring it up again.

. . .they're NPCs, that means that they're adoptable, aswell, by both new players and old ones that do not currently have a character.

And, by the way, MooCow's in the right. Clemence isn't an inactive character, since she was the one who posted last. It's asano and kuro whom are holding up the topic, not Clemence. Don't worry about it, Moo'.

Once I switch to my laptop and do a little research, I'll make the topic. Please don't claim prematurely in this thread -- no claims stated here, if any, count. :)

EDIT:
I'm not feeling too good about all of this overall, so I'm just going to close the thread since I got what I wanted from you all.

Closed.

This post has been edited by Kaishi on May 20 2006, 02:21 AM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Announcements | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0223 seconds · Archive