Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ryan Torres
Kaishi
Posted: May 16 2006, 07:50 PM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

As much as I love him, I'm afraid I'm going to have to let him go. I'm holding things up as it is and I can't get any inspiration for my dear redhead. Sorry Theseus and the others about this.

Theseus -- You should probably be the one who chooses who Ryan is handed over to. I'm putting this in your control, with one suggestion. Offer him to Swoosh first, please, I don't want another Eh-Sun Choi miffed party on our hands. ;)

Oh, and by the way, if anyone was wondering where I was, I was taking a small break. Sounds sucky, but it's the sad truth. :unsure:
Theseus
Posted: May 16 2006, 11:15 PM

There are many sides to a story

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 34

Ah, well it's been fun RP'ing with you Kai, and I'm really going to miss you Rp'ing Ryan, good times. But I guess it's for the best if you don't have the time and what not.

I will pm Swoosh incase she doesn't see this thread but I hope she accepts, she did a wonderful job with Mallory (that being the character I remember her most for) and I think she would do good with Ryan.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by not wanting it to become another Eh-Sun Choi miffed party....but umm....I'll just pretend like I do so I don't sound like a newb :D
Kuze
Posted: May 17 2006, 12:47 AM

Sysop of the SOTF Wiki

Group: Members
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (Kaishi @ May 16 2006, 02:50 PM)
I don't want another Eh-Sun Choi miffed party on our hands. ;)

You mean Dodd and Slacker bothering me till I gave up and gave her up to Maka. yeeeeeeeeeah me don't want that
Swoosh
Posted: May 17 2006, 12:59 PM

Unregistered

Ohh, I'd love Ryan! Thank you for asking me first! XD
Lien
Posted: May 18 2006, 04:01 AM

;_;

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 15

Yay for Swoosh!
Kaishi
Posted: May 18 2006, 09:33 PM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Swoosh @ May 17 2006, 08:59 AM)
Ohh, I'd love Ryan! Thank you for asking me first! XD

You're welcome. :P
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | RP Discussion | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0304 seconds · Archive