Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Thoughts and Predictions, What do YOU think?
Megami
Posted: Apr 29 2006, 10:01 PM

Princess of Highland

Group: Admin
Member No.: 71

With the end of SOTF upon the horizon, many of us are probably speculating how things will end. So... just out of curiosity, I'd like to hear your predictions, theories, and thoughts on the remaining characters, what will happen, how they will die, and who will be the ultimate survivor.

As for my current thoughts, I don't have a whole lot to contribute at the moment buuuut... let's see. With the Rice/Clemence storyline, I think it'd be interesting if Rice turned on Clemence before she had the chance to stab him in the back. With the current Cody/Adam storyline... well, when the truth finally comes out (assuming it does, you know, eventually), I'm thinking there'll be one hell of a fight scene. I somehow see Peri and Stevan entangled in a firefight to the death soon. The warehouse group... hm... I've really not thought that far ahead being as my own character is involved, but I see them eventually turning on one another because, lets face it, escape is impossible. :P

And... as for the ultimate survivor, I think it'll either be Adam Dodd (since he's our resident storybook hero character) or one of the major players like Peri Barclay, Clemence, or maybe Eh-Sun Choi. Somehow, though, I don't think they'll get sent back home. I think that either A.) Danya will throw them into V2 which would, in my opinion, be pretty cool, or... B.) They'll be gunned down on the spot and have won the game only to be the last one killed.

So... anyone else got any speculation they'd like to share?
Slayer
Posted: Apr 29 2006, 10:47 PM

K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty

Group: Admin
Member No.: 28

With Cody and taking his condition into effect, I don't see the fight happening (I think he'll die before or just as Adam finds out who he really is). As for my character, I already have how he'll die if he does planned out, but I definitely see a slow descent into paranoia and maybe insanity. I can also forsee a gunfight between the warehouse group and Jeremy's group, though it might not happen.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | RP Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0222 seconds · Archive