Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  ( Go to first unread post )

SOTF THEAME SONG!!!, I am so awesomely dark!
Cycokiller
Posted: Jul 19 2006, 07:56 PM

Playing

Group: Members
Member No.: 94

QUOTE (Slayer @ Jul 18 2006, 05:24 AM)
Maybe the infamous "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor", not as the main theme, but it could probably fit in the more ass-kicking centric parts of SOTF (such as when Cillian mopped the floor with Devi and Arturo in the Caves, I hate the guy and I STILL thought that was pretty cool.). As for main themes...I have to second "For Miles", if only because it's the only one of the ones listed I've heard.

A bunch of Thrice songs came to mind; All That's Left, Under A Killing Moon, Paper Tigers, So Strange I Remember You, Image of the Invisible, Betrayal Is A Symptom, The Beltsville Crucible...but this one is slower and has a lot of piano in it and it's kinda eerie and...*groan*...emotional...so it kinda encompasses BR in a way. And the ending is SINISTER. There's no denying it. Like, FRIGGIN' EH, I swear I can't describe how well the ending fits it's so perfect...
Xaldien
Posted: Jul 19 2006, 11:56 PM

Face to face, my lovely foe

Member No.: 148

Okay, I redid my old Battle Royale video...
I still think this song is the perfect song period for BR and SOTF.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6-rGn9aSgg

Questions? Comments?
Cycokiller
Posted: Jul 20 2006, 01:24 AM

Playing

Ok what is the name of the singer for that group? Because my former guitar teacher, Sam Yelda, did a CD with a certain track with a guy doing vocals that sounded EXACTLY like that guy. It was a track called "The Storm". Sam hails from Europe, and has an extensive list of fellow musicians from that area that he collaborates with (he doesn't sing, so...) I swear the similarity is uncanny. The name of the guy who worked with Sam is Mark DeBlock, apparently. So is it a coincidence, or is this the same guy?
Xaldien
Posted: Jul 20 2006, 01:28 AM

Let's see, the female singer is Tarja Turunen, and the male singer is their former bassist, Marco Hietala
Cycokiller
Posted: Jul 20 2006, 02:43 AM

Playing

Oh...alright then. They sound very similar.
laZardo
  Posted: Jul 20 2006, 03:57 AM

Unregistered

"Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley for an overall feel, the lyrics more implicit than explicit like many of the current choices. Aerosmith's "Dream On" might work for death scenes.

If it weren't already used in movies, I'd definitely recommend Paul McCartney's "Live And Let Die" and Tomoyasu Hotei's "Battle Without Honor or Humanity."
Cycokiller
Posted: Jul 21 2006, 08:23 PM

Playing

Ok, it took me all night, but I threw together this BR montage to the song "For Miles". Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-EDxixKhNk
Minase
Posted: Jul 21 2006, 10:10 PM

The Musical Sportsman

Member No.: 10

I think tradition should be upheld and a piece of dramatic classical music should be used. BR used Requiem - Dies Irae, SOTF should use something like O Fortuna.
Xaldien
Posted: Jul 21 2006, 11:26 PM

I can't really make a good video based on classical music.
However, I spent last night making this new BR video, using the song Face to Face by Sixsouie and the Banshees.

It's very slow and ambiant, and the scene where we see Mitsuko smiling is just creepy in this video.

I will admit, my love for Kiriyama, Mitsuko, and Chigusa take up most of this video, and I completely cut out the light tower girls... but, I really like the end result

I hope you all enjoy, I put a lot of work into this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TW85KBFvQA
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | RP Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0719 seconds · Archive