Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Announcement No. 8
Kaishi
Posted: Apr 10 2006, 08:57 PM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

"Hellooooo children!" The intercomm cracked to life, signalling that it was time for another one of Danya's cheery announcements. "I'm in a great mood. Remember yesterday when I told you all about the message I sent to your precious America? Well, I'm about to watch their reply to what I sent them! Cool. I gave them, like, three choices. Let's hope they chose to go through on the choices, 'cause if they didn't, then..." He laughed too close to the microphone, making his cheer sound more like percussion. "You're all dead. Every last one of you. Say goodbye to the winner, even.

"So, onwards, hoes, to announcement number eight. We've had quite a few deaths this time, which I'm proud of. Keep at it and we might have our winner by day eleven! You guys are far from the record, unfortunately, but that's okay since you guys have the largest game."

His assistant, Dorian's voice could be heard in the background, warning Danya to hurry up or he'd miss the States' decisions.

"Alrighty. Vince Noir was killed in the Bathroom Facility by Xian Chun. Wednesday Garci was killed by nasty Elijah Rice at the Ravine. Ryan Ashmore followed soon after, killed by Lyndi Thibodeaux somewhere in the dark Woods. Then, it was Jamie Amy Robins—wow, she had an awesome name—killed by Adam Dodd at the School Building. Next death happened in the Woods; Arsenio Thanodeus's death by Cody Jenson. That's five deaths right there, but there's more!

"Kaleigh Jones, on the Eastern Shore, was shot by Adam Dodd. Then, Chance Burton was killed by Sidney Crosby in the Makeshift Hospital. Oh! Yippy! Shannon McLocke, one of the terrorists, died over at the Hillside Cliff. Too bad he went and killed himself. What a sore loser! Don't worry, guys and girls. There are still two terrorists out there for you to kill. Cassie Webber was shot to death by Drew Lynn in the Open Field. Or, rather, the Helicopter Crash Site. Not much of an Open Field now, is it?

"Nine kills so far! Could this be a record? Xian Chun was blown up in the Bathroom Facility by Angelina Kaige. Angharad Davies died in the same explosion, also killed by Angelina Kaige in a two for one grenade kind of deal. Nice going! Kaige, on a kill high, it seems, went off to kill Aiden Ambrose at the Eastern Shore. Following that, she killed Lyndi Thibodeaux at the Hillside Cliff. And, concluding the list of deaths for yesterday, Heather Pendergast, at the Small House. Poor baby bled to death, boo hoo.

"Wow! 14 deaths in one day! That leaves about 99 dead and 24 of you alive! Yep, our little Survival of the Fittest is ending real soon, it looks like. Maybe sooner if the country doesn't meet my demands. See you later, kiddies!"

~ * ~ * ~ *

The "Homefront" post will be coming later this week. (EDIT: Actually, scratch that. It's doubtful it'll get done this week) Just thought that I'd finally get Danya's announcement up now since it's been long overdue. ;)

This post has been edited by Kaishi on Apr 14 2006, 10:26 PM
Slayer
Posted: Apr 11 2006, 03:11 AM

K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty

Member No.: 28

No Danger Zones?
Kaishi
Posted: Apr 13 2006, 06:43 PM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

"Oh, yes, I almost forgot!" The PDA came on again. Danya sounded out of breath, as if he had been running in a marathon. "The danger zones are the Dark Caves, the Gazebo, the Lookout Point, the River, and now, the ones to be adding those four are the Bamboo Coppice, the Dirt Path, The Well, and the Eastern Shore. That's a lot of danger zones, so watch your step!

Later, lovelies~."

~ * ~ * ~ *

Thanks for the reminder, Slayer. It had been a long day, sorry. XP

Hey everyone! We only need four more deaths to start the Pregame Roleplay! I'd get to murdering off people if I were you guys. ^_^
Slayer
Posted: Apr 13 2006, 09:07 PM

K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty

Member No.: 28

Why four? We have 24 students left and two terrorists left, so we still have 26 contestants remaining.
Bloody_Fists
Posted: Apr 13 2006, 10:52 PM

I Hate, Therefore i Am

Group: Members
Member No.: 38

Could we do something about the danger zones, say put a line through its name, or make its name red, just so people dont have to remember about 8 zones. Just to make the whole process easier.
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Apr 14 2006, 01:57 AM

Such a shame that I didn't know by now

Group: 20
Member No.: 29

If I remember correctly it's actually 22 students and 2 terrorists, so 24.
Kaishi
Posted: Apr 14 2006, 05:50 PM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

QUOTE (Bloody_Fists @ Apr 13 2006, 05:52 PM)
Could we do something about the danger zones, say put a line through its name, or make its name red, just so people dont have to remember about 8 zones. Just to make the whole process easier.

Yep. I'll make another forum thing called "Danger Zones" and stick all the boards there.

And I believe that Dodd is right, unless the numbers got screwed up somewhere down the line. No matter what it is, tho, I'll just start the Pregame Roleplay once four people die. ^_^
Albel Nox
Posted: Apr 24 2006, 05:29 PM

Sadistic Commander of the Black Brigade

Member No.: 46

At least we are down to a normal sized classroom, haha.
Croco
Posted: May 1 2006, 03:54 PM

Meep! They're after me!

Member No.: 108

QUOTE (Kaishi @ Apr 14 2006, 12:50 PM)
And I believe that Dodd is right, unless the numbers got screwed up somewhere down the line. No matter what it is, tho, I'll just start the Pregame Roleplay once four people die. ^_^

Speaking of the Pregame RP, where is that gonna be located on the board....the Other RP board? I'm thinking it should get its own board, but then again, what do I know?
Kaishi
Posted: May 1 2006, 09:28 PM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

It's going to be getting its own board.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Announcements | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0297 seconds · Archive