Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (10) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Away, Gonna be away for a bit? Post here.
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Dec 16 2005, 12:04 AM

Such a shame that I didn't know by now

Group: 20
Member No.: 29

Okay, so I'm potentially going to be away for a few days...mainly b/c my computer's messed up and I need to take it in for repair...I can't tell as to when that'll be, or when I"ll get it back. I'll be sporadically on posting but it won't be very much, until I get it back.

Toukan
Posted: Dec 16 2005, 02:27 AM

Ito Yuki Fangirl

Group: Members
Member No.: 67

No idea what's going on. Family is coming out, I still have to clean, I still have to do college apps., I'm getting sick AGAIN, and I'm just generally having a worse time than usual if you can believe that. I'll probably be here, but it'll probably take me even longer than usual to post.
Albel Nox
Posted: Dec 16 2005, 05:00 PM

Sadistic Commander of the Black Brigade

Member No.: 46

I am starting my move today!!! I hope that everyone will wish me luck in this new 'habitat'. I will be able to get on line more too!
guitarjack87
Posted: Dec 19 2005, 12:10 AM

This is the field where soul meets body

Member No.: 25

So I am home from school, and have significantly less time on the computer. Expect this absence to end January 18, when I return.
asano
Posted: Dec 23 2005, 07:20 AM

15-year-old Sex Buddha, bitches! PWNED! <3

Member No.: 58

Alright, I'm leaving for Arizona for 2 weeks [I think]. I doubt I'll be able to get online when I'm there...Tobs just tags along with Taka, Chance, and Sid.
Drew ...is in stasis right now.

Sorry guys..;.; See ya!
Toukan
Posted: Dec 24 2005, 04:46 PM

Ito Yuki Fangirl

I really hate to do this to you guys, but I've been really sick lately. If I don't post for the next week or so, please understand. That's not to say that I'm not going to try to post, I'm just having a hard time stringing words into coherent sentences. I may be on AIM, so if you want to check up on me you can send a message, but I'm not usually in front of the computer so I can't promise I'll get back to you in a timely manner.
Toukan
Posted: Dec 29 2005, 10:10 PM

Ito Yuki Fangirl

I'd like to appologize again for being so horribly inactive. I'm not sick anymore, but I have a lot of family in town and I don't get much time on the computer until late at night and by then my brain is too fried to make an even semi-decent post. *headdesk* They're all leaving on the third, so I should be back in full force then. ^__^
MismatchedEyes
Posted: Jan 3 2006, 12:49 PM

Playing

Member No.: 37

Comp is screwed up so I wont be able to post much cept for in college like I am now, sorry for anything this screws up if anythin
Kaishi
Posted: Jan 13 2006, 12:20 AM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

This, hopefully, will be my first and only Away post.

School's really taking a liking to my free time. My grades need to rise up before the semester ends, otherwise, I'll be a really unhappy puppy. With all the projects coming up lately, I just can't focus on SOTF all that much. I don't know if you guys noticed how slow with things I've become, so, yeah, chalk it all up to my pursuit of education.

I'm not really getting any good ideas for Xian and Ryan, either. Sorry for my crappier than usual posts with them. ...Yeah. Be back in full force soon, I hope. Atleast, when the weekends come around, I'll be much more focused on this sort of thing.
LadyMakaze
Posted: Jan 15 2006, 05:01 AM

Savage Intent.

Group: 20
Member No.: 32

Ookay peeps, looks like I'm going to be away this week for four days going skiing with my pals. That's Tuesday to Friday, January 17-20.

For now, Chance will stick around the Makeshift Hospital and stay with Tobs, Taka, and Sid. Should he be rolled, I'll take care of his death upon my return.

Ciaoz.
MismatchedEyes
Posted: Jan 17 2006, 08:55 PM

Playing

Member No.: 37

Im Back.
Toukan
Posted: Jan 31 2006, 10:54 PM

Ito Yuki Fangirl

Yet again I'm extremely sick. Though I may be signed onto AIM, that doesn't mean I'm actually conscious at the time, so unless it's extremely important please leave me alone.

I have plans for Clare though they're moving slowly (and involve death) and I'm not quite sure the exact details yet. =| Consider her in stasis until I get back completely.
riserugu
Posted: Feb 2 2006, 04:43 AM

just another daydream...

Member No.: 20

Life seems to always throw you the hard moments, on Friday I'll be leaving here in Wales to fly out back to Russia because my great-grandmother passed away late last night. I'll be bringing my laptop with me, but I'm unsure if I'll have time/want to post, I wasn't really close to her... but I'm sure I'll be the supportive one of the family during this time.

I'm not sure as to how long I'm going to be out there, two weeks tops, but yeah... I'll be on some today probably not at all Friday and a majority of Saturday. And after that I'm unsure as well.
Toukan
Posted: Feb 28 2006, 06:27 AM

Ito Yuki Fangirl

Yet again I'm away, though this probably should have been posted Friday. I'm working my ass off on scholarships and things aren't pretty. I haven't slept properly in two days, I haven't gotten any school work done, and on top of it all I have a migraine hiding under all my layers of friendly painkillers. I have no idea when I'm going to be functioning as a normal human again, but as a note for Kai I did post in the well before all this happened. ^_^

I'll see you guys after all this shit is done.
riserugu
Posted: Mar 9 2006, 11:51 PM

just another daydream...

Member No.: 20

I'm not going to be gone per say, just away for a bit because my computer is being the bastard offspring of Satan to me at this moment, and in general terms... un, refusing to work at this time. I'll be able to get on at least twice a day through school, or more if I highjack one of my friends computers. But yeah...

See 'ya when I see 'ya.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | RP Discussion | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (10) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0504 seconds · Archive