Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (10) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Away, Gonna be away for a bit? Post here.
Albel Nox
Posted: Nov 18 2005, 05:57 PM

Sadistic Commander of the Black Brigade

Group: Members
Member No.: 46

Awww no doddio!!! *weeps* But you're so cool. You can't leave us!!! Well I have thanksgiving going on next week myself, so I'll be getting fat (hope not) and stuff. I am going to the movies tonight to see the new Harry Potter Movie. Well, I'll try to get on, but I dunno
Toukan
Posted: Nov 20 2005, 03:09 AM

Ito Yuki Fangirl

Member No.: 67

I know I abuse this thread (in my old RPG I made a special thread to let the members know the current status of my health, but I got sick a lot more often then), but this time I'm going on a vacation instead of having a mental breakdown or getting sick. ^_^

From the 23rd to the 26th I'm going to be in Maryland seeing my boyfriend for the first time in three months. I didn't even get to see him on our two year anniversary (which, by the way, was Monday). Since I only have a few days out there I'm going to be making the most of my time and I doubt that I'll be getting on the computer much, if at all.
asano
Posted: Nov 21 2005, 10:27 PM

15-year-old Sex Buddha, bitches! PWNED! <3

Member No.: 58

Time: Wednesday to ...November 26 at night, pretty sure.
Reason: Goin' to St. Louis. Stockin up on ROOT beer. >_>; xD
Character shit: Okay, Drew'll just...um...yeah. Stay with Arsenio. If Arsenio dies before I get back, Drew will run the fuck away. I think. >>; Please don't start any fights with my characters x.x;

If I don't sneak in another Tobs post, he's digging the grave till then. I'll edit this iwht more specs when I ...think of them.

See ya all >>;
Toukan
Posted: Nov 22 2005, 10:03 PM

Ito Yuki Fangirl

I may or may not have time to make another post before I leave tomorrow morning, it all depends on how much I still have to do and if someone else posts. If something happens at the well, like a gunfight or what-not, just assume that Clare is running as fast as she can in the opposite direction.

I hope you guys have a good couple of days, I'll try to sign on while I'm out of town, but I need some time to catch up with my boyfriend. I only have a grand total of 3 and a half days out there, one of which is spent at his grandparents with his extended family.
Sephy
Posted: Nov 23 2005, 09:34 AM

The admin's favourite sextoy.

Member No.: 18

Going out for a friends birthday all night tonight, and will probably be nursing a hangover in the morning
so no Sephy for 2 days :P
Swoosh
Posted: Nov 23 2005, 07:50 PM

Unregistered

Um, yeah. I think I'm probably gonna stay away from here for a couple of days, maybe the Internet in general. Put a long, long story short, I found out on Friday that I have polycystic ovaries and I can't have kids unless I take these hormone pills, which have pretty much sent me up the wall and extra extra on edge (pretty much taken most of it out on Peri, I really am sorry Peri) so until I can pretty much calm myself down, I might not post here for a while.

Yeah, I really don't know what the deal with Angharad is, I'll just say she's completely under Peri's control. Do with her what you will... Mallory's at the School with Glenn and co, she should be more or less OK until Glenn dies, please can no one attack her or anything until I get back? And, um, Cassie's sitting tight at the Eastern shore.

I'll probably be lurking around here, just not posting for a while. Sorry guys ;___;
Sephy
Posted: Nov 24 2005, 09:37 PM

The admin's favourite sextoy.

Member No.: 18

I'm probablly not gonna be away, but just in case:

Blizzards are forecast from tomorrow (25th) to sometime next week, if a blizzard hits it means my electricity supply will be crashing more times then StarBug so i might not be able to come online.
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Nov 25 2005, 03:24 AM

Such a shame that I didn't know by now

Group: 20
Member No.: 29

Actually that's the same with me, but the blizzard's already hit. If I'm offline and I'm not on for like a few days, it's definitely the electricity..shouldn't happen, but just in case.
guitarjack87
Posted: Nov 26 2005, 07:17 AM

This is the field where soul meets body

Member No.: 25

this is kinda belated, but we got hit by that too...
I'll be back online sunday night for sure.

Happy thanksgiving for those of you who are american.
MooCow
Posted: Nov 29 2005, 05:08 AM

Resident Snuggle Bunny ^__^ ::snuggles with you::

Member No.: 7

I'm leaving yo on a school sponsered retreat. I'll be back Friday evening but I will probably be really tired then so at the latest I'll be online again Saturday... that is if I ever come back O__o... there's questionably some serious Stepford bs going down where I'm going so this may be goodbye... forever! Dun Dun DUN! Kthnxbye!

p.s. I'm leaving Elsie in Megami's hands and Aiden with Elise and Theseus. As for Clemence she'll remain in suspended animation until my return. Please no one post in that topic unless it's Kai as Rice because we have some serious evil alliance plotting going on that I will be very sad to see ruined... so no posting in the ravine! Kapish?

That is all...
Toukan
Posted: Nov 30 2005, 01:48 AM

Ito Yuki Fangirl

Gurg. Yet again I may be away.

Last night I woke up and I couldn't speak. It's been nearly 24 hours now and I have yet to get my voice back and I'm feeling generally crappy. If I don't improve I'm probably going to take a few days off of school, which sadly means no computer.
Kuze
Posted: Dec 1 2005, 02:42 PM

Sysop of the SOTF Wiki

Member No.: 14

urgh i wont be online as much because the internet at home is fucking up, so ill only be able to post at a public computer <_< I'll be on AIM and MSN but not that often.

and i dont know when my internet will stop being emo or rise from the dead

EDIT: ill probibally get it fixed by wendsday so yeah ill have to hijack the dial-up this weekend <_<

EDIT#2: I GOT IT WORKING!!!! so i should be on reguarly now
Toukan
Posted: Dec 1 2005, 07:18 PM

Ito Yuki Fangirl

I managed to gather my wits together enough to give you guys an update on what's going on. Tuesday night everything went to hell, I woke up and I couldn't stand, I couldn't eat, and I could bairly talk. I stayed home from school, I got online for about 5 minutes to print out a few character profiles so I could draw when I wasn't asleep or wracked with horrible stomach pains (Kai, you should be getting a drawing of Ryan sometime after I return). I'm feeling slightly better today, though my voice is now completely gone I can eat a little bit and I don't feel like I'm going to pass out every time I move. I managed to eat two good sized bowls of rice, some yogurt, and a handful of cheerios so at least I'm not going to completely starve.

I wish I didn't have to stay away from you guys T_T You're like a (crazy) family to me.
Albel Nox
Posted: Dec 1 2005, 07:26 PM

Sadistic Commander of the Black Brigade

Member No.: 46

I was sick for a while myself...... but I can't really say that I am here everyday, cuz I'm not.....
Bloody_Fists
Posted: Dec 2 2005, 08:00 PM

I Hate, Therefore i Am

Member No.: 38

Reason for being away....Fell on some staires, couldent move for a while, got some badly bruised kidney or something, and in agony.

so...i may not be here everynight and for when that happens mismatchedeyes gets control of stevan and vince but no one can injure or kill them if im not here ok.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | RP Discussion | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (10) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0283 seconds · Archive