Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (10) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Away, Gonna be away for a bit? Post here.
Slayer
Posted: Sep 4 2005, 05:38 AM

K08y0-67cv ;f09358234905h4et9069rghop3490t834000y954y-0hnrgu83ty

Group: Admin
Member No.: 28

Time: From Thursday, September 8th to June 23rd I won't be able to post as often, though I can still pop by occasionally, I just won't be as active.
Reason: school.
Character specs: I should be able to post, though not as often, so the characters shouldn't be a problem unless they're rolled while I'm away (in which case, I'll take care of it when I have time). Otherwise, just assume they're doing what I last said they were doing.
Kuze
Posted: Sep 13 2005, 09:18 PM

Sysop of the SOTF Wiki

Group: Members
Member No.: 14

EDIT nevermind the hurricane is going the opposite way from my town so nevermind
Sephy
Posted: Sep 23 2005, 04:02 PM

The admin's favourite sextoy.

Member No.: 18

Time: 24th september-26th september

Reason: stupid parents dragging me to the caravan x_x

Character specs: My characters are pretty muhc not moving anyway, but if a miricle happens and Tayli_Vreeland posts, then Dai is wandering around XD
Kuze
Posted: Sep 30 2005, 11:23 AM

Sysop of the SOTF Wiki

Member No.: 14

yeah I'm going out of tow areund 7:00PM EST to sometime Sunday

caricter specs If I'm not on AIM, or MSN, or even ICQ tomorrow Heather is controlled by Thesus and Riser,

And Shinya, Mismatced has LIMITED control of him and by limited he xan only move himnothing else

and on the side RP meh cant think of anything
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Oct 3 2005, 03:14 AM

Such a shame that I didn't know by now

Group: 20
Member No.: 29

Hey y'all. I'm gonna be away, doing the Canadian thanksgiving thing from Saturday-Sunday. Don't expect me online at ALL Saturday and likely if ANYTHING in the evening Sunday. I shall return on Monday, of course. ;)

Oh, and this week I will only be online after 9, due to my work lending two of our five full-timers to another store. *sigh* Leaving me and Amanda and our store manager to run the store for the whole month of bloody October...but I won't go into details....lol.

But yeah, so Wednesday night, don't expect me on until late either - HOCKEY SEASON STARTS! WOO!

But that's it.
Toukan
Posted: Oct 16 2005, 10:31 PM

Ito Yuki Fangirl

Member No.: 67

I don't know how active I'll be for the next little while. I need some time to sort out the chaos in my life before I can do much of anything coherent. Sorry.

10-17: Alright, I've fixed my issues as much as possible in under 24 hours. I'm calmer and I can talk to people without becoming violent, so I'm back. =)
Swoosh
Posted: Oct 24 2005, 09:55 PM

Unregistered

Yup, I'm off for a bit too-

Time: Wednesday - Friday (25th-27th October)

Reason: Um, you want to really know? I'm going to Hertfordshire to see a guy me and my friend met on the Internet, stay at his house and get wildly drunk. We like to live dangerously ^__^

Character specs: Haha, well, Callum hasn't moved in about a month, so he's OK where he is, Angharad's hasn't been seen anywhere since the Lighthouse (although I may post tonight as her) and Mallory's with about 10 people at the makeshift hosptial, I hope she'll be OK just left alone.
Whiz
Posted: Oct 27 2005, 12:04 PM

Playing

Member No.: 60

From now until two weeks away I wqon't be around too much... exam time... so it's gonna be a wait before I can start RPing my characters.
Toukan
Posted: Oct 28 2005, 09:51 PM

Ito Yuki Fangirl

If I'm actually getting sick and it wasn't just something I ate/didn't eat, I'm more than likely not going to be on for several days.

Edit (10-29): I magically got better last night, so I don't think there will be any random away time. ^_^
Sephy
Posted: Nov 10 2005, 03:23 PM

The admin's favourite sextoy.

Member No.: 18

I'm probably gonna be online, but not posting much since the last day in November is coursework deadline and I have like 10 projects to finish >_< gah, so...my characters are gonna be standing like lumps of driftwood quite a lot unless someone wants to volunteer to look after Dai for a while >_>
Toukan
Posted: Nov 12 2005, 05:09 PM

Ito Yuki Fangirl

Sorry I haven't been here for a few days, I've had a really nasty migraine.
Megami
Posted: Nov 16 2005, 06:43 PM

Princess of Highland

Group: Admin
Member No.: 71

I won't be here for the rest of today (Wednesday, November 16) or the better part of tomorrow (Thursday, November 17)... I SHOULD return some time tomorrow evening. If you want to know why... *shrugs* personal drama that's causing me to go stay at a friend's house. I'm sure you understand. I don't think it will cause any problems seeing as it isn't a very long amount of time, but just in case, Ryan can just chill in the field, Dodd's group has permission to do whatever with Jill, and Fred/Callum have permission to do anything with Lyndi. Hope I don't hold you all up much. In terms of dice rolls... meh, even if Kai rolled tonight, I'd be back in time to do something, so no worries. Sorry all. ^_^
guitarjack87
Posted: Nov 17 2005, 05:35 PM

This is the field where soul meets body

Member No.: 25

November 17-19

Going away for the weekend where I will have no access to the computer, sorry

Be back late sunday night.
guitarjack87
Posted: Nov 18 2005, 12:29 AM

This is the field where soul meets body

Member No.: 25

umm yeah, nevermind that
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Nov 18 2005, 05:55 AM

Such a shame that I didn't know by now

Group: 20
Member No.: 29

Don't count on me being around much during the next week.

I have things I need to sort out.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | RP Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (10) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1467 seconds · Archive