Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (10) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Away, Gonna be away for a bit? Post here.
NyteDarkness
Posted: Aug 8 2005, 09:28 AM

Inactivity Queen

Group: Members
Member No.: 30

Date: Monday August 8th to Thursday August 11th. I'm not sure what time I'll be back, probably afternoon/evening.
Reason: Camping
Character Specs: Cassandra will wait in the warehouse with the others. If anyone absolutely needs her for something, they can take control over her until I get back, but no killing her/making her go crazy/etc. Also, if the group moves out of the warehouse move her as well.
Sven is hiding and sometimes running around with no specific pattern. He's not in a group so it would be best for him to be left alone until I return.
cldukillurbestfriend
Posted: Aug 10 2005, 12:38 AM

Playing

Member No.: 21

im going to be away from tues. till sat....

just say that my character is walking around aimlessly
NyteDarkness
Posted: Aug 10 2005, 10:08 PM

Inactivity Queen

Member No.: 30

Change of plans, I'm back a day early.
riserugu
Posted: Aug 10 2005, 10:13 PM

just another daydream...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

This is for both brokenCODA and myself;

Reason: Computer Crashed
Character Specifications: None really, I should be able to use the computer at either work during my lunchbreak, or the ones at the libary some I can get some posts in till my computer is fixed.

If not, Hawley will remain with Madeline, and Amanda.

Blaine's going to die soon... so, yeah.

Glenn will remain with his team, and Fred with his.
Gone From: August 10th - Till the computer is fixed
riserugu
Posted: Aug 11 2005, 12:47 PM

just another daydream...

You know what, never mind that. My brother-in-law is a bloody genius. :D
LadyMakaze
Posted: Aug 11 2005, 05:42 PM

Savage Intent.

Group: 20
Member No.: 32

Okay, so its a whole months notice, but I just wanted to give you peeps a little heads up on what I'm planning.

DATE: September 26th-30th, which is 5 days
REASON: Annual MiniSchool Camping Trip
CHARACTER SPECIFICATIONS: (note: this is in case none of the below characters are rolled by the specified time)

Ash: He'll be dead in a few days, so it don't matter. :P

Daphne: If anybody's willing to kill her a few weeks before the mentioned date of departure, then talk with me beforehand and we can plan something out.

Nanami (pending approval): Already have her death planned out, and she'll be dead approximately a week after approval.

Madelaine: Death already planned. I am still deliberating on whether to let her survive after the trip. It is likely that she'll get killed the week before the trip just to make the RP run more smoothly. However, if I decide otherwise, she'll continue to tag along with Hawley and Amanda.

Other/All: If any of my characters happen to be rolled during the trip, I'll write death scenes as soon as I come back. But it'll be likely that my entire character directory will be wiped out before I leave. XD
Sephy
Posted: Aug 12 2005, 11:43 AM

The admin's favourite sextoy.

Member No.: 18

EDIT: forget it, crisis averted, hooray for NHS helpline
Theseus
Posted: Aug 14 2005, 02:35 AM

There are many sides to a story

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 34

Date: 14 and 15th
Reason: going to Holiday world
Character Specs: really nothing, Max just started and let jeremy hang out with his little group. If somehow within these 2 days my characters are chosen to die I want to make it Max and not Jeremy seeing as how I havn;t switched characters yet. Hopefully that won't happen because I just now gave Max his first post :P
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Aug 18 2005, 05:23 AM

Such a shame that I didn't know by now

Member No.: 29

Alright, here goes.

Time: Friday, August 19th, Saturday August 20, Sunday August 21
Reason: Selling phones at the Canadian National Exhibition (WOO! Anyone who's coming, look for me on Friday...I'll be the one making lots of money), then going to my grandparents fiftieth wedding anniversary, then making a toast at said anniversary (GAH), and then...home on Sunday night.
Character specs: Hopefully my guys won't get killed, but if so, PLEASE wait until i get back so I can plan things out. As far as if they don't get killed, just let Adam trip out some more...heh. Um, Amanda will I guess just take care of druggy over there, and Eddie will just kinda chillax with Miranda or somethin'.

:)
Swoosh
Posted: Aug 21 2005, 11:54 AM

Unregistered

*sigh* Yep, I'm going away as well..

Time: Tuesday, 23rd August - Friday, 26th August
Reason: Beh. I'm a Young Leader at Guides, and I have to help out at Guide camp. *insert excitement here*
Character specs: Well, hopefully I can get Callum killed before I go (that's the plan, anyway). Angharad's with Duncan at the moment... I'm not sure how that will work...
Sephy
Posted: Aug 21 2005, 10:21 PM

The admin's favourite sextoy.

Member No.: 18

date: August 26th till 5th or 6th of september

Reason: being dragged off by parents (again, I hate them >_<)

Character specs: if Dai gets rolled i'll take care of it when I come back, otherwise, he jsut sticks with aiden (Tayli can control Dai if he wants)
LadyMakaze
Posted: Aug 22 2005, 01:37 AM

Savage Intent.

I'm sorry everyone...

parents have taken away my internet...

I'm not sure when I'll be able to come back...

But please put my characters on hold for now...

I'm sorry everyone...

Goodbye for now.
LadyMakaze
Posted: Aug 23 2005, 01:49 AM

Savage Intent.

To be honest, I'm not completely sure what is going to happen but...

For now, I've got hands slightly full with family problems, but it seems that my Dad isn't about to do anything for now.

In case he does though...I'll let d0ddioslave take over my characters. But for now I shall continue as is. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up.
cldukillurbestfriend
Posted: Aug 23 2005, 07:19 PM

Playing

Member No.: 21

im going away from today(aug. 23) till the (sept 2)
reason:going to nc to visit grandparents
i will have use of the cpu buh not so much so idk how frequently i will be able to get on....
lets just say freyas walking around aimlessly
riserugu
Posted: Aug 30 2005, 07:32 PM

just another daydream...

I'm doing this for brokenCODA as he is not able to at the moment. Though I won't be on as much as I usually am, I will be on for at least an hour or so when I get home from work every night, and before I go visit him in the hospital

Reason: Has been placed into the hospital for Pneumonia.
Character Specifications: I, riserugu, will be handling Fred till he get's back.
Away Until: August 30 - Till Doctors Release
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | RP Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (10) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0287 seconds · Archive