Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (10) « First ... 7 8 [9] 10  ( Go to first unread post )

Away, Gonna be away for a bit? Post here.
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Jul 7 2006, 01:04 AM

Such a shame that I didn't know by now

Group: 20
Member No.: 29

I'm back.
Lien
Posted: Jul 11 2006, 12:53 AM

;_;

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 15

Back, but for limited amounts of time here and there, school registration and Comic-con very close.
Nessa Rosenthorn
Posted: Jul 11 2006, 03:50 AM

a [COMPLEX;] organ with an [INTRICATE;] problem ..

Group: Members
Member No.: 134

Ah -- I won't be on for a few days. I pulled a few muscles in my back, and need to spend less time on the computer so that it can get better. =(
Theseus
Posted: Jul 18 2006, 12:06 PM

There are many sides to a story

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 34

Unfortunately I am going on vacation today, and I won't be back until 3 or 4 days, I might be able to get online while on vacation, but no guarantees. Sorry, talk to you all when I get back.
Lien
Posted: Jul 21 2006, 04:18 PM

;_;

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 15

COMIC-CON! And Clerks II. Watch me vanish from the face of the internet in honor of the nerdage!
Toukan
Posted: Jul 29 2006, 02:47 AM

Ito Yuki Fangirl

Member No.: 67

Been out of the country all summer. I'll be home on the 9th.
Cycokiller
Posted: Jul 29 2006, 02:51 AM

Playing

Member No.: 94

Thank God. It's been hell without you, Tooks.
riserugu
Posted: Aug 1 2006, 05:02 PM

just another daydream...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

Leaving Friday, not Thursday, the 4th to go to Manchester. My friend Lily, orangeflamingo to you lot, is having her baby and Auntie Z has got to be there for it.

Taking my laptop because I'll stay there till Monday, so I'll have access. But if I don't get on, that's the reason. ;D
Xaldien
Posted: Aug 3 2006, 10:02 PM

Face to face, my lovely foe

Member No.: 148

Yeah, I'm going to be gone until friday next week.

Personal issues that require special type of care.

See you all when I get back.
Theseus
Posted: Aug 4 2006, 12:04 PM

There are many sides to a story

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 34

yeah unfortunately after work today my grandparents are picking me up and I will be over at their house until Sunday or Monday. They don't have internet access so I won't be able log on SOTF for those days. I'll try to get on while I'm at work, and if I have time post in the pre-game thread where I need to post, but sorry if I won't have time before I leave.
Toukan
Posted: Aug 9 2006, 08:10 PM

Ito Yuki Fangirl

I'm back from all my travels, but as it turns out I'm leaving for school in less than a week. That means I have less than a week to gather together all of my belongings, buy all the little things that everyone takes for granted around their house, and ship it off to PA. For at least the first week that I'm there, I won't have a computer of my own and the school's labs have extremely odd times. Once again, I doubt I'll be online much.

This'll be my first year of college and I'm dreading it horribly. If things work out I should be back for V.2, but at this moment it looks doubtful. Even if I don't participate, though, I'll chill with you guys here and on AIM whenever I have a chance.

Its been fun, everyone.
Cycokiller
Posted: Aug 10 2006, 09:53 PM

Playing

Have fun in PA, Toukan. And don't be scared; college can smell fear. Hope you can make it back.
Megami
Posted: Aug 13 2006, 02:55 AM

Princess of Highland

Group: Admin
Member No.: 71

Just wanted to offer my apologies for my recent lack of activity. College starts back really soon here and most of my friends will be leaving within the next few weeks so I've been trying to spend as much time with them as possible. My apologies to you all for the areas I've been holding up, namely to Slayer and Dodd for the hold-up in Endgame. I can't promise you all I'll be around much within the next couple of weeks, but I'm sure you all understand that real life comes first. If you all feel the need to continue Endgame without me then please don't hesitate to do so, I hate to see it held up on my account. Once again, I'm sorry for any and all inconveniences this has caused.
Toukan
Posted: Aug 19 2006, 08:13 PM

Ito Yuki Fangirl

Good news: I may be back for v2 and I have a BR2 movie poster.

Bad news: 4 hour classes play hell on your mind. My schedule is crazy and I still don't have my own computer yet. Yet. Hopefully it'll arrive soon. The library doesn't have enough computers to let me muck around on the internet for very long because people working on coursework are permitted to kick off people who aren't. x_x I haven't been sleeping well and haven't been eating well, but its hard to eat well when you have to buy your own groceries, the nearest grocery store is 2 miles away, and you have to walk both there and back. -_- At least I haven't been sick. Yet.

Hopefully my computer is going to arrive soon.
Cycokiller
Posted: Aug 19 2006, 09:16 PM

Playing

Just don't die of dysentery or we'll never make it to Portland.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | RP Discussion | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (10) « First ... 7 8 [9] 10 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1688 seconds · Archive