Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (10) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Away, Gonna be away for a bit? Post here.
Kaishi
Posted: Jul 1 2005, 02:22 PM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Planning on a vacation? Going somewhere special? Or, are you just going to be away for some reason, or another? Post here, specifying your reason why, that is if you have one, anyway.
By posting here when you go away, you ensure that you won't be put on the list of "inactive" players.

Meh...just check this topic to see who is away at this time. Too much of a hassle to update this, y'know?

Hope you all come back soon, and have a safe trip (or whatever)!
:P

This post has been edited by Kaishi on Aug 19 2005, 03:48 PM
cldukillurbestfriend
Posted: Jul 1 2005, 03:03 PM

Playing

Group: Members
Member No.: 21

Cldukillurbest friend
Reason: being dragged by my mo and g'pa(going to summer house)
Character Specifications: devi after she fires the gunshot either fins that noone comes or someone comes and she hides noticing that that was a stupied idea ahd she needs time to plan
Away Until: july 1-july6 midday(fri-wed)
orangeflamingo
Posted: Jul 1 2005, 03:08 PM

Playing

Member No.: 22

Character Specifications for myself will probably be seeing that August is with Terry, I'm going to probably have her take a nap... or something. >> Yeah, And when I return the girl will wake up.

Riserugu says because Hawley's just wondering about, and has no topics he's part of he's going to continue his wondering for the moment.
guitarjack87
Posted: Jul 1 2005, 05:35 PM

This is the field where soul meets body

Member No.: 25

Reason:Going to Orlando for a few days
Character Specifications: Seeing as I am new, and I have only had the chance to post once, Selene can decide what she wants to do with me, and then my character will either run away or hang out with her.
Away until July 06
batspleenfriend
Posted: Jul 6 2005, 03:55 PM

Playing

Member No.: 16

Reason: Going To Friend's Summer House
Character Specifications: Anya's going to set off on her own after the school so I guess just let her wander until I get back. Terry is just going to sit around being pensive in the small house I guess.
Away Until: Leaves on July 7th, returns July 9th
NyteDarkness
Posted: Jul 10 2005, 06:20 PM

Inactivity Queen

Member No.: 30

Reason: Friend's house with no computer
Character Specifications: River hears some commotion in the lighthouse and decides to hide outside until it's over, Cassandra continues to travel with Kichiro and Kiyoko.
Gone from: Late July 10th until evening July 13th, but I will be on on the 13th sometime.
Lien
Posted: Jul 13 2005, 09:59 PM

;_;

Group: Guide Moderator
Member No.: 15

Reason: COMIC-CON!
Character Specifications: Kichiro sticks with Kiyoko, they're on their way to the Lookout Point. Cassandra can have control of him until then.

Umi is keeping watch... CC Umi! Sephy knows the drill.

Time: 7/14-7/17, this goes on for a long time.

NOTE: This is just to be safe, I may or may not be on, and I'll only have a little bit of time. Just need to know that my charries will be in good hands.
Sephy
Posted: Jul 15 2005, 08:23 AM

The admin's favourite sextoy.

Member No.: 18

I won't be online tomorrow, and maybe not the next day, it depends
so 16th and maybe 17th of July
reason: it's my birthday! yay mee ^__^ party time!
character specs: if anyone posts (since Umi and I wont be here and Tayli isnt posting) move Dai around, otherwise, the thread is in suspended animation for 2 days :P
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Jul 16 2005, 04:19 AM

Such a shame that I didn't know by now

Group: 20
Member No.: 29

Might be a little in advance here, but oh well!

Date: July 29 to August 1st
Reason: Party and training for work is going to keep me out of here for a few days.
Character Specs: Well, we'll see when next week rolls around.
Sephy
Posted: Jul 21 2005, 10:45 AM

The admin's favourite sextoy.

Member No.: 18

Date: Saturday 23rd of July until the second week in august (around the 7th or the 8th)
reason: parents are forcing me to go to the seaside x__x
character specs: I haven't started Sophie off yet, so she can stay like that, Dai can just stay wiht Umi and Aiden, if the dice roll lands on Dai i'll let EbonyDear or Tayli do it.
d0ddi0slave
Posted: Jul 24 2005, 07:28 PM

Such a shame that I didn't know by now

Group: 20
Member No.: 29

Okay, so here's how it's going to go. I'm going to be away from Tuesday night of this week until Sunday night. I may be on sporadically between now and then but it's not likely.

Character specs:

Amanda and Adam will wander off to catch up. o_O

Andreww will be a stayin' at the cliff face, unless it's a danger zone by the next announcement, in which case I'll be countin' on one of you ppl to bring him along.

Reason: God, let's see. Hockey tonight, taking a friend out for his birthday (Andrew Lipson actually. LOL) Wonderland tomorrow, Work on Saturday and Sunday, a party on Saturday night, and then recovery on sunday. Need I really say more?
Theseus
Posted: Jul 31 2005, 08:39 AM

There are many sides to a story

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 34

Date: 7/31 to 8/2
Reason: going to visit family member
Character Specs: Stays with Fredrik, if he is chosen to die in that super short time, I want it to be heroic hahaha
MooCow
Posted: Jul 31 2005, 02:43 PM

Resident Snuggle Bunny ^__^ ::snuggles with you::

Member No.: 7

I will be leaving for vacation on Wed. (will not be able to post even Tues. evening) and will return sometime on Sat.. I don't know if I will be able to post during this time... the likely answer is no. Ebony I leave in charge of Aiden and taking care of him, and I suppose Clemence will be in suspended animation until the time I return.
kiri666yama
Posted: Aug 5 2005, 10:53 AM

Playing

Member No.: 5

Reason: my computer crashed.
Character Specifications: as long as wednesday survives, i'm happy with everything that happens.
Gone from: 3th july, until my computer is fixed.
JayneBrown
Posted: Aug 5 2005, 04:05 PM

Playing

Member No.: 40

I'm off for a few days too, although seeing as I haven't actually begun playing as such yet, it's neither here nor there...
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | RP Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (10) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0293 seconds · Archive