Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]  ( Go to first unread post )

Your V2 two characters, Another thread to prep us for V2...
Sephy
Posted: Jun 16 2006, 06:44 PM

The admin's favourite sextoy.

Group: Members
Member No.: 18

Off-topic: Doink, Kasumi's last name a not-so-subtle referance to a certain batshit teenage Christian girl with mental powers created by the loverly Stephen King? :P

to stay on topic: 1 of my character is in the pre-game roleplay already, the other one will be as soon as I get inspiration for his first post. ^_^
Doink
Posted: Jun 16 2006, 08:46 PM

Playing

Member No.: 132

OT: Not really. Just the first thing that came to mind. :P
Kris
Posted: Jun 16 2006, 09:59 PM

Dance Water Dance!

Member No.: 107

Well I've already made 4 characters one for each school. Although I have a ton more of ideas for characters. But I'm going to focus with my first four (develop them with others) before I bring out anohter four.

Paris Persphone: The boy version of Regina George from Mean Girls you can say. He's in the most popular group in school, and talks a lot of crap about everyone there. So far nobody has got along with him so far. Hoping he'll have at least one good friend before he's kidnapped.

Ebony Libitina: The sporty kind of girl who dosn't really wnat to be in a relationships. She thinks most guys are jerks and are just trying to get a little action. It is ironic how she got with Sasoru. And now we'll see what kind of monster she's going to become now that their togeather.

Marimar Perez: A nice girl, whose best intrests in biology, and nature. She loves butterflys and is a nice optimistic girl. She also isn't afraid to stand up for what she beleives in ands take action when something has goen to far. Unfortunatly she is a sucker for apperances and will fall in love easily.

Atticus Maybelle: The average emo kid who has tons of ex girlfriend and boyfriends. He is a little quiet but will open up when you get to know him. He is a liar when it comes to people he first meets. I'm not exactly sure where to take him but we'll see.

Intrested in having a history with any of these characters please don't hesitate to ask!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | RP Discussion | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0257 seconds · Archive