Skin created by Kman of GHQ. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )

Your V2 two characters, Another thread to prep us for V2...
mitsuko2
Posted: Apr 20 2006, 08:17 PM

Amanda loves you!

Group: Members
Member No.: 115

Ya she can live until the two meet up then she's killed off by another charecter so sure you can have her Kaishi, send me a PM and ill give you everything you need to know.
Sephy
Posted: Apr 20 2006, 10:26 PM

The admin's favourite sextoy.

Member No.: 18

QUOTE (Minase @ Apr 20 2006, 06:55 PM)
I'm sexually frustrated, lol.

*hooks Minase up with her also sexually frustrated friend* better?

woah, V2 hasn't even started yet and we're already planning deaths? :P

I might be dragging my friend to this community for V2 to play my character's semi-love interest (its kinda a Sugimura/Kotohiki thing without the "zomg i must protect her!1111")
mitsuko2
Posted: Apr 22 2006, 02:21 AM

Amanda loves you!

Member No.: 115

Wooh hoo!!! A brand new charecter!! Yay for me!! (does a happy dance)

(calms down) ok...ok. Her name is Melane DeSilva. She is the school outcast, simply not wanting any friends. She ends up being a "player" because she has no qualms with killing people she dosen't like. She's a pretty weak-willed charecter compared to my other ones so she'll probobly be killed off pretty quickly. But I do have some events planned out for her that may or may not be a major turning point for some of the other charecters in the SOTF ACT.
guitarjack87
Posted: Apr 22 2006, 03:40 AM

This is the field where soul meets body

Member No.: 25

Hrm, got my origional roster finalized

1. Jordan Malk- Born and raised in southeastern Michigan, Stands 5-11, weighs 213 lbs, fairly athletic with quite a bit of talent in wrestling and football. (8th in state in wrestling, All conference all county selection in football) Certianly likes to party and have fun, sometimes a little too much, and does not take things too seriously. Problem is, even when things get too serious, he still makes a joke out of it. A natural leader, people generally like and respect him. Very intellegent and self confident to a fault, if you tell him your good at something he will most challenge that statement. Very strong, and a good runner, his only hinderance being a knee injury he obtained during football his senior/junior/sophomore year. (which is what kept him from playing in college)

2. Alex Drake- Green eyes, Sandy brown hair, keeps a trim goatee and most people would say he is good looking in the Clint Eastwood vein. Born in Oklahoma, parents died in a car crash, now lives with grandmother in whatever town the school that goes is in. 5-10, 185, and deaf, family owned a farm so he is also pritty strong, and a very good worker. Very insecure and quiet, he has a tendancy to get picked on. Has been wrestling since 2nd grade, but is stuck behind Roger on the team, because even though he could easily beat him, Roger and his friends would beat him up if he did. Looking for an established Girl friend for him.

3. Roger Maris- Brown hair and blue eyes, extremely handsome, and knows it. His father is also one of the richest men in the city, and Roger takes advantage of that to the fullest. A self proclaimed prick, him and his crew rule the school as the 'popular' crowd. As much as girls say they hate him, most would love to hook up with him, if just for the social status improvement. (As an aside, most have hooked up with him at one time or another, and he lets everyone know) He is a sociopath, which means that he has next to no emotion for anyone but himself, and believes the world was made for him. He has no concept of such words as love and friend, and only uses people for either protection or whatever he needs them for and then ruthlessly tosses them aside. Deceptivly smart, he dupes alot of people into underestimating him with his cocky loudmouth attitude. Most people at the school know, you do not mess with Roger, and you do not mess with any of Rogers friends, or you will be in trouble. He is also a good hockey player and a decent wrestler, though he does not really care much for sports and only does them to keep in shape and attract more women.
LovelessHeart
Posted: Apr 23 2006, 11:45 PM

Playing

Member No.: 116

Erm... I kinda got a good idea about this one.

His name is Dimitri Shlovak, he is gay, and is still in the closet. he is very self consious and is actually quite the lady's man. he'll probobly be the goody two-shoes kinda guy.
Swoosh
Posted: Apr 24 2006, 05:59 PM

Unregistered

I've only really got the one character planned, which is Reese. I should probably think of some more, but... wah for exams, they take prioritaaaay!

Which reminds me, Kai-kai, would that be OK if I somehow figured out how to get him in there?
Cycokiller
Posted: Apr 24 2006, 09:45 PM

Playing

Member No.: 94

Here are my two characters so far.

Calvert, Bryan: a very short-tempered young man. He has an extensive history of schoolyard fights and anger management courses. In his second year of highschool he got into a brutal altercation with a member of the school football team (which ended up unfinished) and was held back a year (not to mention pulled out of martial arts). He bears a deep-seated grudge against this particular student and, given the chance, would like to settle it once and for all. Bryan has taken Muay Thai kickboxing for about 4 years and his skills are pretty solid. He loves Motörhead and thinks he is their biggest fan.

Liu, Yi: an exceptional student and violin prodigy. His parents are very strict and expect ridiculously high marks throughout his educational career. However he has recently become disenchanted by the monotonous world of academics, and doesn't know if he can meet such high expectations. He is something of a expert at computers (not to the extent that he would even try hacking SOTF's system mind you) and has a keen interest in music.
Kaishi
Posted: Apr 27 2006, 09:18 PM

KUZE & PANDA 4EVER

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Swoosh @ Apr 24 2006, 01:59 PM)
Which reminds me, Kai-kai, would that be OK if I somehow figured out how to get him in there?

Yes, it'd be okay. I'd have to review your application first, though, to make extra sure it's alright. ;)
Croco
Posted: May 1 2006, 04:16 PM

Meep! They're after me!

Member No.: 108

We're already planning out which characters to use? Gee, where did I miss the memo?

The only character I have that's a definite go is Vesa Turunen, the exchange student from Finland. He's just a typical student in most senses...he has no special abilities in regards to fighting or anything. He's big (6-3 and somewhere between 205 and 220 pounds), has long blonde hair that comes down past his shoulders and usually wears either t-shirts, button-down shirts or hockey jerseys and blue jeans. As for interests, he plays hockey and guitar, has a love for heavy metal and when not playing guitar or hitting the ice, he's usually hitting the books or just hanging out with friends. He would fit the stereotypical jock mold if he were a natural-born American, but seeing as how he's originally from Finland, his struggle to adjust to the changes in life from that of his native land has made him unsure of himself and more wary of others. Another interesting thing about Vesa is that he speaks five languages fluently, including English and Finnish, and will often swap between the language he's using and Finnish, especially when he's angry.

As for other characters, I'm still not sure which ones I'm gonna use. One will definitely be a girl, and I've introduced some possible characters in the International Phenomenon RP, including Vesa. Stay tuned...you'll be hearing more from me in the future. ;)
guitarjack87
Posted: May 1 2006, 06:06 PM

This is the field where soul meets body

Member No.: 25

QUOTE (LovelessHeart @ Apr 23 2006, 06:45 PM)

His name is Dimitri Shlovak, he is gay, and is still in the closet. he is very self consious and is actually quite the lady's man. he'll probobly be the goody two-shoes kinda guy.

...A gay ladies man. Who is self conscious. WTF
Sephy
Posted: May 1 2006, 06:08 PM

The admin's favourite sextoy.

Member No.: 18

QUOTE (guitarjack87 @ May 1 2006, 06:06 PM)
QUOTE (LovelessHeart @ Apr 23 2006, 06:45 PM)

...A gay ladies man. Who is self conscious. WTF

Well if he's heavily in denail course he's gonna flirt with the girls a lot, most people who are afraid of thier own sexuality tend to be the biggest flirters.
Minase
Posted: May 1 2006, 06:09 PM

The Musical Sportsman

Member No.: 10

QUOTE (Croco @ May 1 2006, 04:16 PM)
Vesa Turunen, the exchange student from Finland...has a love for heavy metal

Totally off topic but are you by any chance a Nightwish fan?
MooCow
Posted: May 1 2006, 09:09 PM

Resident Snuggle Bunny ^__^ ::snuggles with you::

Member No.: 7

Priscilla Antoinette Colvin- she's about 5'1 and 85 lbs. but she's fiesty. First of all the name is intentionally girly... and she hates it. She's a total tomboy. Her mother had always wanted a girl and gave birth to five older brothers before Andie (the name she goes by). Andie's mother died giving birth to her seventh child Andie's younger brother when Andie was only about 4. Her only real memories of her mother are of her trying to dress her in frilly dresses and Andie taking them off in the old baptist chuch the family went to in her youth (they stopped going after her mom died) and Andie pretty much running around under the pews naked... she always marched to the beat of her own drum preferring to play outdoors and rough it with the boys, football in the mud, swimming in the swampy waters around their Lousiana farm, climbing trees all sorts of fun stuff. Although she's scrappy she packs a punch and what she is, is all muscle. She can beat up most of the boys in her class and takes particular joy in kicking any bullies ass. She sticks up for the underdog. A lot of girls don't like her because she's "to rough". She's actually quite beautiful with long blonde hair (usually in a baseball cap ponytail :P) and a delicate face (she's the spitting image of her mother... and she literally spits folks.) Most of the boys don't notice her much because she's always around but she's quite beautiful. One of those people who looks gorgeous without makeup even... she's just so low maintenance it kind of fades into the background. She's very congenial, quite smart... and sadly flat chested.
Kid
Posted: May 6 2006, 07:06 PM

Someone's Been Stealing My Teddy Grams...

Member No.: 119

Well, I am a new member, but seeing all these cool ideas for characters made me want to try a slap at it to for when V2 comes out...

Sky Morrows- At 5'7" and 126 lbs, she is a very serious person and tries her hardest to think about things before she does them. She can be a total sadist sometimes, and if she is scared, she won't think twice before acting. She is a tomboy, only she doesn't care much for labels. She isn't beautiful, but she isn't horridly deformed. She had a round face and a slightly large nose, but her eyes make due by being green and bright. Her mouth is usually at a neutral expression, for she seems to be a bit depressed. She is very wise though. After going through a lot in her lifetime, she has picked a up some words of wisdom and once in a while says something that could possibly help someone out. She is weaker then most people, but she gives stuff her all. She laughs at only a few things and likes to make sarcastic remarks. She is kind at heart though, but tries to hide her feelings most of the times. She wears her shoulder-length brown hair down and has a trademark green jacket made of denim that has a patch of a happy face on one shoulder and a frown face on the other. She also wears worn out jeans and a generic t-shirt that hugs her slightly flat chest. Her instincts about things usually lead her to better scenarios.
Her favorite quote is, "Sanity is calming, but madness is more interesting."
Cycokiller
Posted: May 7 2006, 07:37 AM

Playing

Member No.: 94

QUOTE (Kid @ May 6 2006, 07:06 PM)
...but she isn't horridly deformed.

Ok ok that just gave me an idea.

Ugly Frank: while even the most revolting children can still say that they are not 'horridly deformed', Frank was granted no such luck. His grotesquely malformed body has drawn many an awkward glance, for this young boy is so ugly he makes Roseanne look like Sophie Howard. While many pity him and even try to befriend him, his family still holds him in the highest contempt. But the future looks bright for young Frank. Ok, maybe not. But still!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | RP Discussion | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0295 seconds · Archive